Top 100: 12 wealth managers' key fund picks for 2017 - part 3
In the final part of our three-part series a dozen more wealth managers reveal their top fund choices for this year.
- Vanguard cuts fees on £5bn fund range 1
- Schroders partners with tech firm to improve efficiency
- Pearson delivers Nick Train more pain as shares crash 3
- Gervais Williams: my companies are being bought on the cheap
- Citywire compliance & risk conference: register now!
- L&G Investment Management launches mid-cap tracker
- Thesis’ Lally: tooled-up FCA stifling wealth industry
- May offers Brexit strategy as Rorschach test 3
- Inside Fundsmith's Mauritian connection 3
- Mysterious times: 2017's challenges for wealth and fund firms
- Brewin Dolphin has a ‘spring’ in its step again
- Hoping the FCA doesn’t come knocking this Christmas
How Whitehead is turning round the Securities Trust
Mark Whitehead talks about how removing the Securities Trust of Scotland's benchmark helped him start to turn the fund around.
Read the latest issue of Citywire Private Office, the new online magazine, here
Pound's Brexit relief rally runs out of steam
Pound gives up some gains from yesterday's soaraway rally, helping FTSE 100 edge higher as international earners recover.
Kames' Ennett: Trump good for US high yield, but beware Europe
Kames Capital’s head of high yield David Ennett believes the changing political landscape will be a positive for the US, but negative for Europe in 2017.
Emerging market allocation strategies in need of intellectual leap
Conventional wisdom says emerging markets are riskier than developed markets. In my view, nothing could be further from the truth. So why don’t investors have more of their portfolios there?
A VIEW FROM THE DESK
Correlation collapse: Ripe for stock picking
Stock correlations are now at their lowest level since the GFC in 2008, prompting a seismic change in the investor landscape and a more favourable, less constrained market backdrop for stock pickers.
Profile: 'a lot of the hard work is done' says Charles Stanley
We’ve turned a corner, and there is positive momentum behind Charles Stanley says Charles Stanley's private client head