Janus Henderson’s Formica: inside story on the mega merger
VIDEO: In an exclusive interview with Citywire, the co-CEO explains what drove the two AM firms together.
- The best global flexible bond managers over five years
- Citywire brings global flexible bonds to the forefront
- Raymond James opens new London branch
- Robo reports: 'there is a real appetite for new brands'
- Lazard posts 18% growth in AUM and record profits
- Seven charts revealing why the BoE is in a debt panic
- SEI: UK wealth management at a 'crossroads' 1
- Back office data harvesting raises client confidentiality fears 1
- How ready are you for Mifid II?
- The boutique playbook: Majedie's lessons 15 years on
- Where asset managers are getting it wrong on service
- A spotlight on the consolidator that acquired 57 businesses
Alliance Trust’s transformation brings hope and fear
Half-year results show positive impact from both the sacked fund managers and their replacement Willis Towers Watson with its savings business swinging back to the red.
- Ian Cowie: student loan scandal shows power of trusts 20
- Ground Rents Income hit by ban on new-build leaseholds 22
- Temple Bar's Mundy sells Lloyds on UK consumer fears 3
- HICL Infrastructure reviews cladding after Grenfell Tower inferno 1
- Throgmorton, we need bold buybacks not fiddly fee changes 2
- Trust activist takes aim at Aberdeen’s US closed-end funds
Read the latest issue of Citywire Private Office, the new online magazine, here
Tilney's Allen joins boutique as investment director
Former Tilney director Edward Allen has joined boutique Tyndall Investment Management to lead its private client offering.
- Divi bonanza: How to pick the income winners
- Charles Stanley discretionary assets rise as clients transfer from advisory
- SJP to launch growth fund as £4.3bn inflows take AUM to £83bn 2
- Schroders sees wealth profits jump after C Hoare buy
- Brooks to invest £4m and add senior roles to improve risk management
Citywire brings global flexible bonds to the forefront
Announcing the launch of a dedicated sector covering one of the most highly sought-after bond fund types.
Profile: a Williams de Broe vet on striking out from Investec
Laurence Boyle and his team became ‘somewhat of an oddity’ within Investec after joining via its acquisition of Williams de Broë