The risks of devo max for your clients
Even though a 'No' vote in the Scottish referendum spells less upheaval, devo-max will still have significant implications for those with Scottish assets.
- Scotland referendum: 12 insights on what 'no' vote really means
- IMA back in the black, as Godfrey earns £469k and Berens joins board
- Investec W&I assets pass £45 billion as it expands in Scotland
- Brewin relief at Scottish 'no' but devo max the next headache
- RBS: 'contingency plan is no longer required'
- FTSE rises as Scotland says 'no' to independence
- How Scottish wealth firms are preparing for referendum
- Alan Steel: Scottish independence won't spell Armageddon
- Towry's Wilson: Is Scottish referendum a canary in the coal mine?
- Woodford: prepare for 'extraordinary' upheaval on Scotland vote
- Scotland risks becoming Argentina of the north says Nangle
- Colin McLean: why Scottish referendum debate is misunderstood
- Haig Bathgate: 'déjà vu' - Québécois lessons for Scotland
Salmond steps down, PM promises UK shake-up
SNP leader Alex Salmond resigns and the prime minister promises constitutional change after Scotland votes to stay in the UK.
Sarasin’s Boucher: why I like salmon with chocolate
Henry Boucher, manager of the £129 million Sarasin Food & Agriculture Opportunities fund, explains why he is gobbling up salmon and chocolate stocks.
Alibaba hype, the UK slowdown and opportunities in European sovereign bonds
Libby Ashby and leading wealth managers analyse what the Alibaba IPO hype means for Chinese equities, slowing growth of the UK economy and whether there’s anything left to play for in the European sovereign bond market.
Veteran banker boosts Sanlam’s stockbroking team
A veteran private banker has been recruited by Sanlam Private Investments to strengthen its advisory stockbroking team.
Citywire North brings region’s wealth managers together
Back to school and back to business
Skittish world market underplays impact of Ebola outbreak in Africa
East Anglian wealth firms enjoying today, planning for tomorrow
Lunch with Simon Walker of Quilter Cheviot
Vestra Partnership helps clients deal with life’s questions
Lunch with Bob Devine of Sturgeon Ventures
Rowan Dartington programme nurtures young potential
Lunch with Ashcourt Rowan’s Stephen Walker
Rathbones’ Winchester office engages with local youth
Lunch with GHC Capital’s Paul Harris
In Yorkshire with le Tour de France
Lunch with Andrew Main of Stratton Street Capital
Citywire charity 10k run
London to Paris riders cross the finishing line
London to Paris 2014 rider profiles: the last set from Investec, PSigma and Quilter Cheviot
Lunch with Investec’s Laura Lambie
London to Paris 2014 rider profiles: Brewin Dolphin's Stephen Jones and Andrew Lewis