Nutmeg names new CEO as Hungerford steps down
Nick Hungerford to become non-executive director.
- Is hospitality an ‘inducement’, or time spent profitably with clients? 6
- Mifid II product governance rules ‘will hit boutiques hardest’ 1
- PwC: Just 2% of asset managers have 'robust' risk controls 2
- Here comes the second robo wave
- Is this a golden period for UK wealth M&A?
- Is fitter Brewin Dolphin in shape for takeover? 2
A-rated Devlin: why we love European tech
Citywire A-rated Vincent Devlin reveals where he sees opportunities in Scandinavia.
- Trust Insider: Murray International gets to core of investors' dilemma
- Scottish Mortgage doubles max allocation to private equity
- Trust Insider: mood music changing, but not yet time to tango in Brazil
- Majedie chair Adcock joins Panmure Gordon
- Witan agrees to buy Aviva's 16% stake
- Investors shun European trusts amid growth fears
Read the latest issue of Citywire Private Office, the new online magazine, here
AXA IM's discretionary head Gray exits after 17 years
Head of discretionary sales Stephen Gray has left the firm.
Kames' Roberts: how we're positioned for rising inflation
Kames Capital's head of fixed income David Roberts says inflation remains robust, leading the firm to build protection into its portfolios.
Central banks in the driving seat
Franck Dixmier, Global Head of Fixed Income at Allianz Global Investors, shares his views about the upcoming fixed income trends
Profile: how poet Feeney helped Old Mutual Wealth blossom
Old Mutual Wealth's boss resorted to a somewhat unconventional medium to deliver his vision for the national wealth giant.
Bonham Carter v Carmignac on star managers and internet monsters
Mifid II product governance rules ‘will hit boutiques hardest’
CISI hires ex-IFP president Edgar as financial planning head
FSCS slashes levy on investment advisers by £14m
Aviva’s Samouilhan: Target Income eyes opportunities in volatility
St James's Place acquires Technical Connection