Why 'unique' River & Mercantile was A-rated Bailey's only 2014 IPO play
There have been 93 flotations this year but Liontrust's Stephen Bailey only found one worth backing.
- PwC faces probe over role in Barclays' £16.5bn segregation failure
- Regulators and wealth managers enjoy healthy pay rises
- FCA extends Libor regulation to additional benchmarks
- Crunch time for wealth and fund firms in battle to keep top talent
- Old Mutual rebrands Skandia offshore arm
- Fred the Shred ordered to reveal £12bn RBS rights issue emails
- The Banker's Umbrella: 'Sound of Compliance' 1
- Are wealth managers missing a trick?
- Woodford’s battle to become regulation proof 2
- The fund groups offering bumper yields
- Are listed wealth firms now a buy? 1
- RDR’s two-year report card: has it achieved its objectives? 1
- Can technology bring wealth management fees back to earth?
US regulators investigate ETF pricing
The recent turbulence in markets has prompted US regulators to investigate exchange traded fund pricing mechanisms, according to the Financial Times.
Investment Pulse: the highs and lows of 2014
This week's Investment Pulse looks back at some of the biggest stories of the year as well as looking forward to 2015.
T. Rowe Price
Uncovering global investment themes
Manchester wealth firm hires Coutts director for London launch
Former Coutts director Tony Robinson has joined Chartered Wealth Management to head the company’s newly opened London office.
Wealth Manager Christmas jumper lunch
Where is Smart Beta heading in 2015?
Structured credit points the way ahead for Vestra Wealth’s Lakshmanan
Citywire’s Alternative Ucits Retreat caters to a multinational audience
A Midlands first for Wealth Manager
Rathbones’ Philip Gent and Oliver Pearson-Lund: Keeping the team together for two decades
Westbury Private Clients: boosting headcount but still a boutique
Gibralter Financial Services lunch
Meet Wealth Manager’s latest recruit: Suzie Bliss
Talking about sustainability with RBC Wealth Management’s Jamie Hayes
Wealth Manager celebrates another successful retreat
Coffee with Rebecca Davidson of Ingenious AM
Why wealth management is booming in the Midlands
Six months in the life of Charles Stanley’s new Cardiff office
How Thesis is evolving in a changing environment
Lunch with Toby Carpenter of Psigma
Why Brooks Macdonald prides itself on recruiting, training & retaining graduates
Citywire North brings region’s wealth managers together