UBS rolls out digital wealth manager
UBS’s online wealth management service SmartWealth has officially launched, with five strategies being offered to clients.
- How to address the needs of vulnerable clients 1
- Tainted by scandal: how to approach crisis-hit investments 2
- How wealth firms can wire into the Silicon Roundabout crowd
- Twilight for QE in the land of Rising Sun
- The 'art' of suitability poses 'serious' issues for wealth firms
- Will the year of the Rooster be a new dawn for China?
James Henderson's HOT trades post-Brexit
James Henderson, the manager of the Henderson Opportunities Trust has been finding opportunities to invest since the summer, especially in the pharmaceuticals sector.
- 70 years of postwar prosperity at risk says Rothschild
- Trust Insider: finding major returns in micro caps
- Alliance Trust's war with Elliott may rumble on
- HICL share offer: 4.9% yield at a smaller premium
- Bankers trust to cut UK stocks amid Brexit uncertainty
- Chris Mills attempts to pinch Strategic Equity Capital
Read the latest issue of Citywire Private Office, the new online magazine, here
Schroders hires Henderson multi-asset research head
Schroders has hired Henderson veteran Chris Paine to join its multi-asset investments team.
Big City Bright Future
Big City Bright Future, the brainchild of BlackRock, is a three-week work experience programme for school leavers looking to forge a career in the City.
Mixed Assets Magazine: Jupiter's Distribution Fund Range managers explain why Mixed Assets make sense in 2017
The managers of the Jupiter Distribution Fund range share their views on today's equity and bond markets, revealing how investors can prepare themselves for the next phase of the market cycle.
A VIEW FROM THE DESK
BV TV: And the Oscar goes to… political risk
We’ve talked before about how important political risk will be in 2017, as French markets have been the latest to discover. Tune in to this week’s edition, where Fund Manager Wolfgang Bauer joins me to discuss.
Profile: change is the only constant for Quilter Cheviot
This is not the first time we have profiled David Miller, but at the time of his previous appearance his company looked very different.