Faangs: the great, the good and the gruesome
Blue Whale Capital fund manager Stephen Yiu highlights some striking differences in what has become a key investment area.
- Kalaris among City grandees backing Hungerford launch 2
- Schroders hires ex-Tilney CEO Peter Hall as wealth head
- Analyst cautions on value as Quilter holds onto surge
- Midlands advisory giant buys £35m Cheshire IFA 1
- FTSE falls, US-China tensions at ‘point of no return’
- China builds wall against the robo jobs apocalypse
Investment Trust Insider e-zine: 10 stocks for a late bull market
The latest edition of the Investment Trust Insider e-zine is out now, highlighting 10 global investment ideas from the UK and around the world.
- James Carthew: BlackRock trust could have avoided upset 1
- Trust Watch: ‘buy’ Bruce as Murray International de-rates
- Numis: Autolus offers 74% upside for Syncona, Woodford 3
- FTSE rallies as Syncona and Woodford bask in Autolus glow 8
- Syncona pours £85m into liver specialist Freeline 1
- Why one fund manager’s trash is Alastair Mundy’s treasure 2
Pics from our profile of Alpha Beta's George Higginson
See all the pics from this week's profile
- Wealth firms in 'early stages' of 'complete transformation' 1
- Profile: how to go from no funds experience to head of a firm in a year 1
- Profile: how career burnout led to a family office launch
- C Hoare promises 'millennial thinking' in generational handover
- Stonehage Fleming bolsters Jersey office
- Julius Baer promotes ex-Credit Suisse duo in Guernsey arm
- Zookeepers to Bentleys: the best private bank client perks 1
- Julius Baer hires five for Scotland hub in fresh Barclays raid 7
Citywire Pay Report 2018: take our survey!
The Citywire Pay Report is back!
Citywire Scotland: how wealth managers use new tech
We caught up with a few wealth managers at our annual event in Gleneagles to find out what technological innovations they are employing across their businesses.