Neil Woodford answers seven awkward client questions
Neil Woodford tackles some of the prickly questions put to him by grumpy unit holders.
- Brexit is dead says ex-Osborne and Davis aide
- Standard Chartered hires UBS veteran for private bank push
- Brown Shipley continues Edinburgh expansion drive
- AllianceBernstein partners with Raymond James for UK funds suite
- Canaccord completes Hargreave Hale buy
- Canadian robo giant launches in UK with 'five minute' offer 1
- '100 days to fall out of love – a French romance'
- 'Disciplined' Rathbones applauded for Smith & Williamson decision
- Criminal Finances Act 2017: a wealth manager checklist
- Why we're only at start of powerful Asian bull market
- A lack of creativity is holding back wealth management 5
- SJP: how to make huge profits from your own funds 15
- Bid boom boosts 6% yielding Bluefield Solar Income 1
- Brexit risk to universities receding, says GCP Student Living 2
- James Carthew: UK income trusts standing out from the crowd
- Investment Trust Watch: iPhone rings up Herald returns 3
- Strategic Equity seeks fee cut after £3.3m payout
- Jupiter hopes Dividend & Growth investors will split to UK Growth
- Franklin Templeton launches range of UK smart beta funds
- Active vs passive for UK equities: we crunch the numbers
- ‘Make America Great Again’ ETF to launch 1
- Deutsche creates 'sophisticated' ETF service for clients
- European ETFs attract record $74bn in first half
- The seven drivers behind the rise of ETFs
Read the latest issue of Citywire Private Office, the new online magazine, here
10,000 finance jobs will leave UK after Brexit, survey finds
If the UK is denied access to the European single market, around 10,000 finance jobs will move out of the country, according to a Reuters survey.
On the Road Challenge: Clay pigeon shooting with Thesis' Lansdowne
Eleanor Mahmoud goes clay shooting at the National Clay Shooting Centre with Sam Lansdowne from Thesis Asset Management
A VIEW FROM THE DESK
Bitcoin: bubble or beginning? Both!
In the late 1990s, over a period of just four months, the Nasdaq Index almost doubled, while over a similar period this year, the value of bitcoin shot up fivefold.
Profile: 'for the first time since 1981, I have to watch politics'
James Hambro & Partners’ William Francklin says he is having to factor politics into his thinking for the first time in his 36-year career