Citywire ratings: small cap stars rise up the ranks
We highlight 10 fund managers moving up the Citywire ratings, including a host of small cap big-hitters.
- Wealth Manager Top 100 2017: 25 brilliant investment decisions
- Ex-Charles Stanley branch head to run new Raymond James arm 1
- IHT breaks in firing line? Killik's 5 Budget predictions
- Hargreaves Lansdown hits one million client landmark
- Saranac expands ranks with quadruple hire
- RBS set to launch robo-advice proposition
- Wealth Manager Top 100 2017: 25 pet peeves
- Wealth Manager Top 100 2017: inside fund buy lists
- Wealth Manager Top 100 2017: the final 25 giants
- Wealth Manager Top 100 2017: the penultimate 25 forces
- Wealth Manager Top 100 2017: the next 25 heavyweights
- Wealth Manager Top 100 2017: the first 25 big guns
- Should wealth firms consider TV advertising?
- Data protection dilemma: how to tackle Mifid II and GDPR clash
- Polar Capital's Rochussen: 'You have to be ruthless'
- RLAM's Fox: Do androids dream of electric cars?
- Is it worth using ETFs to cut model portfolio fees?
- Socially-responsible ETFs grow but education still needed
Investment Trust Insider: issue 43 of your free e-zine out now!
We assess the strength of UK equity income trust dividends, Neil Hermon’s 15 years on Henderson Smaller Companies and whether private equity has more to offer?
- Investment Trust Watch: income cheap, but nothing else
- Ian Cowie: thanks to Labour, infrastructure looks good value 4
- Henderson Eurotrust removes gearing to shield investors in imminent market correction 1
- The two-tone appeal of London’s high-yield loan funds 3
- Investors clamour for Civitas’ 5% sheltered, social income
- Neil Hermon: stellar stock picker celebrates 15 years
- Bank of England lifts rates for first time in decade
- ESG no longer means no returns, say Liontrust bond duo
- Janus Henderson hires Columbia Threadneedle bond boss Cielinski
- Fed prepares to unwind $4.2 trillion in bond holdings
- Does active beat passive in global bonds? We crunch the numbers
- Axa IM launches China short duration bond fund
Read the latest issue of Citywire Private Office, the new online magazine, here
Reality bites for fantasy fund manager as Manek shuts down
Jayesh Manek is to close his perennial underperforming fund 20 years following its launch after he won successive fantasy fund manager competitions.
CIO Tapes 2: two warnings and a lot of optimism
Our group of leading asset management CIOs see a lot of opportunities – and overseas investors are buying UK too
A VIEW FROM THE DESK
US yield curve flattening: nothing to see here
The flattening of the US yield curve has inspired much commentary and hand-wringing in certain quarters lately. The concern is overdone.
Profile: Thomas Miller explains its post-restructure plans
Thomas Miller Investment’s (TMI) head of wealth Matt Phillips has strong opinions about many things