Citywire printed articles sponsored by:
View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/wealth-manager/article/a650640
Aviva launches RDR-ready share classes across fund range
by Emma Dunkley on Jan 14, 2013 at 10:16
Aviva Investors has made changes to the shares classes on its onshore and offshore funds as the retail distribution review comes into force.
The firm has completely discounted initial charges across its range of onshore Oeic funds for advised and direct business and has created share classes that are free from trail commission on certain funds, for advisers who deal directly with Aviva Investors.
These products include the firm’s UK Equity Income fund , Multi-Asset fund range and the Aviva Investors Property Trust , where the share classes have annual management charges (AMC) ranging between 0.75% and 1%.
The firm has also launched an ‘R’ share class on four of its most popular offshore Sicav funds, which has no trail commission.
The R share class will be offered on other Sicavs where there is demand, the firm added.
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
More about this:
Look up the funds
- Aviva Investors UK Equity Income SC 1
- Aviva Investors Multi-asset Fund V SC1
- Aviva Investors Property Trust Inc
- Aviva Investors Global High Yield Bond I EUR Hedge
- Aviva Investors UK Equity Focus I
- Aviva Investors Global Convertibles I EUR Hedge
- Aviva Investors Emerging Markets Loc Cur Bd Ix
More from us
On the road
by Dylan Lobo on Dec 04, 2013 at 10:26