Citywire printed articles sponsored by:
View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/wealth-manager/article/a699283
AXA Framlington names Tinker Asia head in global & UK equity restructure
by Dylan Lobo on Aug 23, 2013 at 15:35
AXA Framlington has appointed Mark Tinker as head of Asia in a restructure of its equity business.
As part of the restructure Tinker (pictured) will relocate to Hong Kong as head of AXA Framlington Asia, where he will be responsible for growing the firm's franchise in the region.
Meanwhile William Howard will assume control of Hargrave's AXA WF Framlington Global Income fund .
Commenting on the news, AXA Framlington global head Mark Beveridge said: 'We are committed to building our presence in Asia and Mark Tinker’s move will be a key step in our growth in the region.
'Mark has been a hugely valued member of our London team for the past seven years and possesses the requisite fund management experience, passion and communication skills to support our ambitions in Asia. AXA Framlington has grown its franchise across Europe and the Middle East, but in order to meet our longer term growth ambitions, Asia is a crucial market for us.'
At the same time the firm has appointed the following deputy fund managers across its UK fund range:
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
More about this:
Look up the funds
- AXA Framlington Global Opportunities R Inc
- AXA Framlington UK Select Opportunities R Inc
- AXA Framlington Equity Income R Inc
- AXA Framlington UK Growth R Acc
- AXA Framlington Blue Chip Equity Income R Acc
- AXA Framlington Managed Balanced R Acc
- AXA Framlington UK Mid Cap Z Acc
- AXA Framlington UK Smaller Companies R Acc
- AXA Framlington Managed Income R Acc Net
- AXA Framlington Monthly Income R Inc
Look up the fund managers
- Mark Tinker
- Mark Hargraves
- Chris St John
- Nigel Thomas
- Jamie Forbes-Wilson
- George Luckraft
- Jamie Hooper
- Richard Peirson
- Henry Lowson