Citywire printed articles sponsored by:
View the video online at http://citywire.co.uk/wealth-manager/video/a710294
AXA IM's Hargraves: Italy remains a long way behind Spain
by Matthew Goodburn on Oct 18, 2013 at 12:27
AXA Framlington's Citywire + rated AXA Framlington European manager Mark Hargraves thinks Italy is still a long way behind Spain in terms of the fiscal and political reforms it needs to guarantee a sustained recovery.
Hargraves also discusses his concerns over the ECB stress tests and the consequences of hot money into European equities over the past few months.
More about this:
Look up the funds
Look up the fund managers
More from us
- Fidelity's Morgado: why Spain is back but Italy is struggling
- Fidelity star: Brussels must handle fragile European recovery with care
- Argonaut's Norris: French banks don't realise the world has changed
- M&G's Isaacs backs Spain and shuns senior debt
- Walewski cuts Italy and Spain on cautious outlook
by Danielle Levy on Dec 04, 2013 at 11:37