View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/wealth-manager/article/a727072
Bill Gross: how to avoid being a loser in 2014
by Atholl Simpson on Jan 10, 2014 at 13:21
6) If you think stocks will keep going, then keep riding. But seesaws go up and down!
The full Bill Gross January 2014 comment piece can be viewed by clicking here.
News sponsored by:
As the UK coalition government strives to rebalance the national economy, so called 'reshoring' looks set to play an increasingly important role in economic recovery.
Today's top headlines
With talk on interest rates on the horizon, our latest roundtable debate covers income investing against a changing backdrop
More about this:
Look up the funds
Look up the fund managers
More from us
- Bill Gross hits out at central banks’ ‘desperate gamble’ for growth
- Bill Gross in bearish mood as he backs short-term Treasuries
- Bill Gross pushes US Treasury exposure above $100bn
- Bill Gross puts cash to work in $292bn bond fund
What others are saying
On the road
by Dylan Lobo on Jul 28, 2014 at 15:00