Small is beautiful: wealth firms still see value in less rich
Latest statistics from findawealthmanager.com show that there are many firms who still service smaller clients.
- EEA Life Settlements investors to receive £56m payout
- Aberdeen in talks to buy Parmenion
- Spend now, benefit later: the cost of being in the 21st century
- App launched to help savers navigate pension freedoms
- Wealth consolidator investment boss exits
- FCA probes Friends Life share price spike post-Aviva merger
- How differences between wealth managers and advisers are disappearing
- What staff retention lessons can we learn from Brewin-Charles Stanley spat?
- Bespoke services for smaller clients: is it still sustainable? 1
- How many plates can a fund manager spin?
- 'Dumped' Brewin clients caught in a love triangle 5
- Neil Shillito: it's 'phenomenally difficult' for wealth firms right now
- Forget interest rates! What you should really be worrying about
Brewin Dolphin rebrands Managed Funds Service
Brewin Dolphin is rebranding its managed funds service (MFS) and plans to expand the suite of portfolios it offers, while making them available on a wider of range of platforms.
- FCA bans and fines adviser £166k over unsuitable Sipp sales 1
- FCA secures High Court injunction over scam on 186 shares
- Sanlam acquires £150m adviser firm
- Ombudsman clears Hargreaves over death benefits complaint
- 5 managers on which regulation takes up most of their time
- SJP and Rowan Dartington tie-up to drive UK and Asia expansion
- Brewin withdraws managed service for sub-£150k clients 2
- Quindell posts £238m loss and faces SFO criminal investigation 1
- HSBC sued for £15 million over racism allegation
Brewin's Gutteridge: bonds with Ian Spreadbury
This week Brewin Dolphin's research head chats to Fidelity's Ian Spreadbury about the recent behaviour of interest rates and credit spreads.
Can tech advances explain the UK productivity puzzle?
Much of the productivity puzzle of the last eight years may be explained by a failure to capture new tech
Brewin's Gutteridge: Yuan direction
This week Brewin Dolphin's research head chats to Fidelity Asian Investment Directors Jenny Lee and Gary Monaghan about the big changes in China.
On The Road: new roots in a historic city
Louis Coke's view from Guildford
Investment Committee: Charlotte Watson, Attivo
Video: On the Road in...Jersey
Investment Committee: Deon Gouws, Credo Wealth
On the Road Challenge: horsing around on the polo pitch
Investment Committee: Simon James, Gore Browne
Room 101: three wealth managers reveal their pet peeves
On the road challenge: bring on the wall!
A Day in the Life of John Dance
Meet Wealth Manager's latest recruit: Ted Monroe
Investment Committee: Hilary Coghill, City Asset Management
Le Tour – One Day Ahead: crossing the finish line
Smith & Williamson's long-term goals for sports star clientele
Investment Committee: Jason Day, Standard Life Wealth
Investment Committee: John Moore, Brewin Dolphin
Thesis’ Yousafzai on the virtues of ethical investing
Liver Birds land at CISI Liverpool event to support industry’s next generation