Lombard Odier moves execution-only clients on Mifid II concerns
Swiss private bank will switch its execution-only clients to its advisory business by 2020 due to regulation concerns
- Revealed: Fund groups in secret talks with IFDS over FCA rules 7
- FCA gives structured products firm wealth green light
- Data overload: how to turn Mifid II to your advantage
- Check out all the pics from our compliance conference! 1
- Top consulting trio respond to FCA after investigation request 1
- FCA opens 16 investigations into unauthorised firms 2
- The trials and tribulations of living through M&A
- Diary of a digital investor: Nutmeg's first investment review 3
- Clientology: City hotshots - tough and relaxed
- Mifid II demands a mindset change in delivering best execution
- Bitcoin: Should you invest in the crypto-currency?
- ETF worries: capacity or liquidity?
- Diary of a digital investor: on a journey with four robos
FCA says 'Halcyon days' of multi-billion pound fines over
The ‘halcyon days’ of mega fines are receding as responsibility for wrongdoing shifts from institutions to individuals
- FCA fines fall by 97% in 2016
- The hardest word: 10 times the FCA & FSA said ‘sorry’
- Regtech: still much to learn about how it can help
- Why the revised Priips RTS won’t work
- On the warpath: 10 of the year's key FCA bans and battles
- Godfrey: asset management to become more 'Darwinian'
- FCA warns against attraction of gov't bonus for Lisa
- FCA: tech innovation has become a double-edged sword
- FCA reveals first 24 firms in regulatory sandbox
Video special: what Scottish DFMs think of SNP election flop
As delegates gathered for Citywire Scotland, we asked them their take on the election.
Keith Skeoch: 'passive has a part to play'
In the third part our series, Skeoch outlines his vision for Standard Aberdeen.
Keith Skeoch: why I believe markets will make 'substantial returns'
In an exclusive interview, Standard Life CEO Keith Skeoch tells us why he takes an optimistic view on markets just about everywhere.
At the Portman with Brooks Macdonald’s Nathan Delaney
Office Spotlight: Wellian Investment Solutions, Tunbridge Wells
Poor fund fee transparency! What three DFMs really hate
Investment Committee: Vince Hopkins, BRI Wealth Management
Investment Committee: Larry Hatheway, GAM
A day in the life of Stacey Merron, Redmayne-Bentley
Pub Club with Suzy Thomson, Brewin Dolphin
Office Spotlight: Parmenion, Bristol
Lively Liverpool: Quilter Cheviot's Simon Walker talks wealth management in the city
Meet Wealth Manager's latest recruit: Eleanor Mahmoud
Pub Club: Katie Tasker, Charles Stanley
Office Spotlight: Anderson Strathern, Edinburgh
Investment Committee: Haig Bathgate, Tcam
Postcards from Scotland...
Pub Club with Mark Flynn, Barclays Wealth & Investment Management
Office Spotlight: Psigma, London
Investment Committee: Mouhammed Choukeir, Kleinwort Hambros
Pub Club: Paul Derrien, Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management