Baring doubles fund director fees to reflect regulation
Baring Alpha Funds is an umbrella company that hosts the £3.1 billion Dynamic Asset Allocation fund as a subfund.
- The Banker's Umbrella: 'Sound of Compliance' 1
- Are wealth managers missing a trick?
- Woodford’s battle to become regulation proof 2
- The fund groups offering bumper yields
- Are listed wealth firms now a buy? 1
- RDR’s two-year report card: has it achieved its objectives? 1
- Can technology bring wealth management fees back to earth?
RDR’s two-year report card: has it achieved its objectives?
Almost two years since the reforms were introduced there are mixed feelings in the industry when it comes to deciding whether the regulation has met its objectives.
- FCA communication warning in conflict of interest wealth review
- FCA and PRA fine RBS £56m for IT failings 1
- FCA: we must be honest about RDR failings 13
- Otto Thoresen steps down from ABI and flys to Nest
- FCA fines Chase de Vere £560k over Keydata sales 3
- Tyrie: 'Appalling' forex scandal shows banking reforms must not be diluted
- FCA confirms 0.8% price cap for payday lenders 1
- FCA warns on BlackRock wealth clone
- 5,000 Lloyds shareholders in legal battle over HBOS deal
Investment Pulse: the highs and lows of 2014
This week's Investment Pulse looks back at some of the biggest stories of the year as well as looking forward to 2015.
Inside ETFs: Why the US bull-run still has legs
Global equities suffered a sharp sell-off in the third quarter but exchange traded fund investors are continuing to back the US to outperform in 2015
Paul Niven: I won't rip up the Foreign & Colonial Trust history book
The newly appointed manager of the Foreign & Colonial trust talks about his plans for UK's oldest investment company.
Wealth Manager Christmas jumper lunch
Where is Smart Beta heading in 2015?
Structured credit points the way ahead for Vestra Wealth’s Lakshmanan
Citywire’s Alternative Ucits Retreat caters to a multinational audience
A Midlands first for Wealth Manager
Rathbones’ Philip Gent and Oliver Pearson-Lund: Keeping the team together for two decades
Westbury Private Clients: boosting headcount but still a boutique
Gibralter Financial Services lunch
Meet Wealth Manager’s latest recruit: Suzie Bliss
Talking about sustainability with RBC Wealth Management’s Jamie Hayes
Wealth Manager celebrates another successful retreat
Coffee with Rebecca Davidson of Ingenious AM
Why wealth management is booming in the Midlands
Six months in the life of Charles Stanley’s new Cardiff office
How Thesis is evolving in a changing environment
Lunch with Toby Carpenter of Psigma
Why Brooks Macdonald prides itself on recruiting, training & retaining graduates
Citywire North brings region’s wealth managers together