FCA communication warning in conflict of interest wealth review
FCA concerned by weaknesses in how these products were communicated to consumers.
- FCA and PRA fine RBS £56m for IT failings 1
- FCA: we must be honest about RDR failings 13
- Otto Thoresen steps down from ABI and flys to Nest
- FCA fines Chase de Vere £560k over Keydata sales 3
- Tyrie: 'Appalling' forex scandal shows banking reforms must not be diluted
- FCA confirms 0.8% price cap for payday lenders 1
- Can technology bring wealth management fees back to earth?
- How demographics will shape our future
- What next for star manager boutiques?
- How the Stonehage-Fleming merger will work
- Where will the special dividends come from next?
- Andrew Wilson: bring on the creative destruction
- Easyjet's easy profit: How big is the investment opportunity?
FCA extends deadline to secure Connaught compensation
The Financial Conduct Authority has extended its deadline to secure compensation for investors in the collapsed £118 million Connaught Series 1 Income fund.
- FCA bans and fines Swinton trio £928k for misselling
- FCA warns on fraudulent Pritchard website after Wealth Manager call 4
- Mazars defends £4.2m admin fee for failed wealth firm 14
- Barclays sets aside £500m for forex claims
- Yorkshire BS fined £4.1m by FCA and pays £8.1 million compo for mortgage failings
- FCA extends short-selling ban on Portugal Telecom
- Unbundling costs to weigh on fund group's profits
- Fidelity policy boss: FCA plans discretionary commission ban 3
- FCA launches national campaign against investment fraud
Hendersons' Kerley: investing in Marmite-like China
Citywire A-rated manager sees higher quality growth originating from China's current reforms.
Oil slump opportunities, Japanese recession & a UK bank conundrum
Investment Pulse this week looks at further challenges for the British banking sector, Japan's return to recession and the continuing weakness of brent crude.
JPMAM's Georgina Brittain: the best opportunities in mid caps
Brittain discusses where she sees opportunities in mid caps despite rising valuations.
A Midlands first for Wealth Manager
Rathbones’ Philip Gent and Oliver Pearson-Lund: Keeping the team together for two decades
Westbury Private Clients: boosting headcount but still a boutique
Gibralter Financial Services lunch
Meet Wealth Manager’s latest recruit: Suzie Bliss
Talking about sustainability with RBC Wealth Management’s Jamie Hayes
Wealth Manager celebrates another successful retreat
Coffee with Rebecca Davidson of Ingenious AM
Why wealth management is booming in the Midlands
Six months in the life of Charles Stanley’s new Cardiff office
How Thesis is evolving in a changing environment
Lunch with Toby Carpenter of Psigma
Why Brooks Macdonald prides itself on recruiting, training & retaining graduates
Citywire North brings region’s wealth managers together
Back to school and back to business
Skittish world market underplays impact of Ebola outbreak in Africa
East Anglian wealth firms enjoying today, planning for tomorrow
Lunch with Simon Walker of Quilter Cheviot