FCA and PRA fine RBS £56m for IT failings
Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) has been fined a combined £56 million for IT failings by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) in what is the two regulators' first joint enforcement action.
- FCA: we must be honest about RDR failings 9
- Otto Thoresen steps down from ABI and flys to Nest
- FCA fines Chase de Vere £560k over Keydata sales 3
- Tyrie: 'Appalling' forex scandal shows banking reforms must not be diluted
- FCA confirms 0.8% price cap for payday lenders 1
- FCA warns on BlackRock wealth clone
- What next for star manager boutiques?
- How the Stonehage-Fleming merger will work
- Where will the special dividends come from next?
- Andrew Wilson: bring on the creative destruction
- Easyjet's easy profit: How big is the investment opportunity?
- Can Argentina be the top bond market in 2015?
- Qatar is not just about the World Cup
FCA bans and fines Swinton trio £928k for misselling
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has fined three former Swinton executives £928,000 for misselling and banned them from the industry.
- FCA warns on fraudulent Pritchard website after Wealth Manager call 4
- Mazars defends £4.2m admin fee for failed wealth firm 14
- Barclays sets aside £500m for forex claims
- Yorkshire BS fined £4.1m by FCA and pays £8.1 million compo for mortgage failings
- FCA extends short-selling ban on Portugal Telecom
- Unbundling costs to weigh on fund group's profits
- Fidelity policy boss: FCA plans discretionary commission ban 3
- FCA launches national campaign against investment fraud
- Carney tells bank bosses to back new rules or quit 1
JPMAM's Georgina Brittain: the best opportunities in mid caps
Brittain discusses where she sees opportunities in mid caps despite rising valuations.
Dark German days, dollar strength & Europe's banking recovery
This week's Investment Pulse looks at the troubled German economy, the health of the eurozone's banking system and what the ongoing dollar strength means for the global economy
Picton: The best opportunities in commercial property
Picton Capital chief executive Michael Morris reveals where he believes the best opportunities exist in the commercial property market.
Rathbones’ Philip Gent and Oliver Pearson-Lund: Keeping the team together for two decades
Westbury Private Clients: boosting headcount but still a boutique
Meet Wealth Manager’s latest recruit: Suzie Bliss
Talking about sustainability with RBC Wealth Management’s Jamie Hayes
Wealth Manager celebrates another successful retreat
Coffee with Rebecca Davidson of Ingenious AM
Why wealth management is booming in the Midlands
Six months in the life of Charles Stanley’s new Cardiff office
How Thesis is evolving in a changing environment
Lunch with Toby Carpenter of Psigma
Why Brooks Macdonald prides itself on recruiting, training & retaining graduates
Citywire North brings region’s wealth managers together
Back to school and back to business
Skittish world market underplays impact of Ebola outbreak in Africa
East Anglian wealth firms enjoying today, planning for tomorrow
Lunch with Simon Walker of Quilter Cheviot
Vestra Partnership helps clients deal with life’s questions
Lunch with Bob Devine of Sturgeon Ventures