'Went on a cruise': FCA finds what people think of pensions
The FCA made some interesting findings when it asked people what they think about pension freedoms.
- Lombard Odier moves execution-only clients on Mifid II concerns
- Revealed: Fund groups in secret talks with IFDS over FCA rules 7
- FCA gives structured products firm wealth green light
- Data overload: how to turn Mifid II to your advantage
- Check out all the pics from our compliance conference! 1
- Top consulting trio respond to FCA after investigation request 1
- Déjà vu all over again: tax avoidance or criminal activity?
- Should wealth firms consider TV advertising?
- Data protection dilemma: how to tackle Mifid II and GDPR clash
- Polar Capital's Rochussen: 'You have to be ruthless'
- RLAM's Fox: Do androids dream of electric cars?
- Is it worth using ETFs to cut model portfolio fees?
- Socially-responsible ETFs grow but education still needed
HSBC to pay £4m to borrowers charged 'unreasonable' fees
HSBC is to pay £4 million into a fund offering compensation to former customers unjustly penalised by debt collection charges
- FCA says 'Halcyon days' of multi-billion pound fines over 1
- FCA fines fall by 97% in 2016
- The hardest word: 10 times the FCA & FSA said ‘sorry’
- Regtech: still much to learn about how it can help
- Why the revised Priips RTS won’t work
- On the warpath: 10 of the year's key FCA bans and battles
- Godfrey: asset management to become more 'Darwinian'
- FCA warns against attraction of gov't bonus for Lisa
- FCA: tech innovation has become a double-edged sword
CIO Tapes 2: two warnings and a lot of optimism
Our group of leading asset management CIOs see a lot of opportunities – and overseas investors are buying UK too
Wealth Manager Retreat 2017: size isn't everything
We asked our delegates at the Wealth Manager Retreat what they think about the recent wave of consolidation in the industry.
CIO Tapes - part 3: 'passive funds are anti-capitalist'
Citywire recently gathered three of the UK's leading fund investment heads to discuss their hopes, fears and the issues that their jobs throw at them daily.
Investment Committee: Arnaud Gandon, Heptagon Capital
Pub Club: At the Water Poet with BMO's Kelly Prior
Office Spotlight: Brooks Macdonald, Manchester
Made in the Midlands: the growth of boutique BRI Wealth Management
Pub Club: At The Cask & Glass with PortfolioMetrix
Coutts celebrate opening of Rwanda cricket ground
Office Spotlight: Casterbridge Wealth, Salisbury
Citigold client events with a difference
Investment Committee: Gary Stockdale, Vertem Asset Management
Pub Club: at the Oast House with Investec W&I Manchester head
Office Spotlight: Brewin Dolphin, Bristol
Investment Committee: Murray Asset Management keeping the consumer confident
ESG investing set to 'snowball'
London not a threat for Thesis AM Guildford
At The Jugged Hare with Laura Hobbs, Saunderson House
Office Spotlight: Quilter Cheviot, Birmingham
Investment Committee: Thesis' Hoggarth on currency
A day in the life of...Raymond James' Mark Parello