Bank bail-out lawyer tipped to be new FCA chairman
Charles Randell, who advised the Treasury in the 2008 financial crisis, is reported to be in the running to take over John Griffith-Jones' post at the regulator.
- 'Went on a cruise': FCA finds what people think of pensions
- Lombard Odier moves execution-only clients on Mifid II concerns
- Revealed: Fund groups in secret talks with IFDS over FCA rules 7
- FCA gives structured products firm wealth green light
- Data overload: how to turn Mifid II to your advantage
- Check out all the pics from our compliance conference! 1
- Standard Life Aberdeen: 'rapid move to a simple future'
- How firms ensure fund managers don’t break rules
- Danger! The products that worry wealth managers
- Is Mifid II the final nail in the wealth advisory coffin? 12
- What is the best way to pay wealth managers?
- Iress: a grand technological wealth design
- Mifid II conundrum: how do managers value good research?
Fintech firm helps fund firms with research burden
Alpha Exchange has launched what it describes as a Mifid II ‘toolkit’ that enables asset management firms to monitor research consumption
- HSBC to pay £4m to borrowers charged 'unreasonable' fees
- FCA says 'Halcyon days' of multi-billion pound fines over 1
- FCA fines fall by 97% in 2016
- The hardest word: 10 times the FCA & FSA said ‘sorry’
- Regtech: still much to learn about how it can help
- Why the revised Priips RTS won’t work
- On the warpath: 10 of the year's key FCA bans and battles
- Godfrey: asset management to become more 'Darwinian'
- FCA warns against attraction of gov't bonus for Lisa
Rathbones' Smith on China's economic hegemony ambitions
Discussing China's saving problem, Ed Smith argues that if the country opens up there will be an outflow of capital.
Liontrust ESG head says sustainable investment doesn't mean low return
Peter Michaelis talks about ethical investment growth and where he sees future opportunites.
Are platforms the biggest barrier to wealth manager ETF take-up?
Citywire hosted a roundtable discussion to find out how and if wealth managers are using ETFs in their clients' portfolios and the challenges they face trading through different platforms.
Walking with Wealth Managers: Louis Coke of Charles Stanley Guildford
Pub Club: At The Britannia in Richmond with Quartet Capital Partners
When Raymond James’ Mark Parello and Matthew Singleton popped to the House of Lords
Office Spotlight: Charles Stanley, Southampton
Passive funds and chocolate: 5 DFMs Lent sacrifices
Pub Club: At the White Horse with Close Brothers Asset Management's Matthew Stanesby
Epoch Wealth Management, the Bath-based firm collecting charity work on more than one count
MPS Investment Committee: Tacit's Paul Wharton on managing low risk strategies
Office Spotlight: Tilney, Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Podcast: Walking with Wealth Managers - Ben Gutteridge, Brewin Dolphin
Pub Club: At The Tokenhouse on Burns Night with James Burns
MPS Investment Committee: Cazenove Capital's Rooke on blending manager styles
Office Spotlight: Ravenscroft, Guernsey and Jersey
Bitcoin chatting cabbies! What bugs three wealth managers
Pub Club: At Singer Tavern with Rathbones' Robert Szechenyi
Office Spotlight: Standard Life Wealth, Bristol
MPS Investment Committee: Simon Doherty, Quilter Cheviot
Pub Club turns Kebab Club with Dan Adams, Psigma Investment Management