'Went on a cruise': FCA finds what people think of pensions
The FCA made some interesting findings when it asked people what they think about pension freedoms.
- Lombard Odier moves execution-only clients on Mifid II concerns
- Revealed: Fund groups in secret talks with IFDS over FCA rules 7
- FCA gives structured products firm wealth green light
- Data overload: how to turn Mifid II to your advantage
- Check out all the pics from our compliance conference! 1
- Top consulting trio respond to FCA after investigation request 1
- A spotlight on the only private office in Scotland
- Feeding the beast: how funding for robo start-ups is changing
- The false sense of security around executive pay
- Jilted: Why do deals fall apart? 1
- Is Fidelity's fee switch a key moment for fund pricing?
- Secret fund manager: frontline female discrimination
- All eyes on EIS as next Budget looms
HSBC to pay £4m to borrowers charged 'unreasonable' fees
HSBC is to pay £4 million into a fund offering compensation to former customers unjustly penalised by debt collection charges
- FCA says 'Halcyon days' of multi-billion pound fines over 1
- FCA fines fall by 97% in 2016
- The hardest word: 10 times the FCA & FSA said ‘sorry’
- Regtech: still much to learn about how it can help
- Why the revised Priips RTS won’t work
- On the warpath: 10 of the year's key FCA bans and battles
- Godfrey: asset management to become more 'Darwinian'
- FCA warns against attraction of gov't bonus for Lisa
- FCA: tech innovation has become a double-edged sword
Wealth Manager Retreat 2017: size isn't everything
We asked our delegates at the Wealth Manager Retreat what they think about the recent wave of consolidation in the industry.
CIO Tapes - part 3: 'passive funds are anti-capitalist'
Citywire recently gathered three of the UK's leading fund investment heads to discuss their hopes, fears and the issues that their jobs throw at them daily.
CIO Tapes: do investors have it as good as it gets?
Citywire gathered three of the UK's leading fund investment heads to discuss what they fear and what makes them cheer about the year ahead
Office Spotlight: EQ Investors, London
Investment Committee: Samantha Dovey, Ravenscroft Investment Management
Pub Club: At The Malsters Arms with Harpsden's Ian Brady
Office Spotlight: TAM Asset Management Ltd, London
On The Road Diary: 12 October 2017
Investment Committee: Arnaud Gandon, Heptagon Capital
Office Spotlight: Mattioli Woods, Glasgow
Pub Club: In Epping with Walker Crips' Andrew Powell and Billy Newton
Investment Committee: Vertem's Gary Stockdale on moving underweight fixed income
WH Ireland's Lamb on building the team in Bristol
Pub Club: At The Crown Inn with Hargreave Hale's Sumner
Investment Committee: Simon Lloyd, Murray Asset Management
Office Spotlight: Rathbones, Chichester
James Maltin takes on GT 3 Tours Challenge
Pub Club: At No.32 with David Pegler, Brighton Capital Management
A day in the life of...Butterfield Bank's Ashley Northgrave
Office Spotlight: Myddleton Croft Investment Managers, Leeds
Investment Committee: Thesis' Hoggarth on stock risks