Lombard Odier moves execution-only clients on Mifid II concerns
Swiss private bank will switch its execution-only clients to its advisory business by 2020 due to regulation concerns
- Revealed: Fund groups in secret talks with IFDS over FCA rules 7
- FCA gives structured products firm wealth green light
- Data overload: how to turn Mifid II to your advantage
- Check out all the pics from our compliance conference! 1
- Top consulting trio respond to FCA after investigation request 1
- FCA opens 16 investigations into unauthorised firms 2
- How should research be priced in a post-Mifid II world? 1
- Can refundable performance fees work?
- The trials and tribulations of living through M&A
- Diary of a digital investor: Nutmeg's first investment review 3
- Clientology: City hotshots - tough and relaxed
- Mifid II demands a mindset change in delivering best execution
- Bitcoin: Should you invest in the crypto-currency?
FCA says 'Halcyon days' of multi-billion pound fines over
The ‘halcyon days’ of mega fines are receding as responsibility for wrongdoing shifts from institutions to individuals
- FCA fines fall by 97% in 2016
- The hardest word: 10 times the FCA & FSA said ‘sorry’
- Regtech: still much to learn about how it can help
- Why the revised Priips RTS won’t work
- On the warpath: 10 of the year's key FCA bans and battles
- Godfrey: asset management to become more 'Darwinian'
- FCA warns against attraction of gov't bonus for Lisa
- FCA: tech innovation has become a double-edged sword
- FCA reveals first 24 firms in regulatory sandbox
Video special: what Scottish DFMs think of SNP election flop
As delegates gathered for Citywire Scotland, we asked them their take on the election.
Keith Skeoch: 'passive has a part to play'
In the third part our series, Skeoch outlines his vision for Standard Aberdeen.
Keith Skeoch: why I believe markets will make 'substantial returns'
In an exclusive interview, Standard Life CEO Keith Skeoch tells us why he takes an optimistic view on markets just about everywhere.
Office Spotlight: Gore Browne Investment Management, Harrogate
Investment Committee: Tilney's CIO on commercial property
At the Portman with Brooks Macdonald’s Nathan Delaney
Office Spotlight: Wellian Investment Solutions, Tunbridge Wells
Poor fund fee transparency! What three DFMs really hate
Investment Committee: Vince Hopkins, BRI Wealth Management
Investment Committee: Larry Hatheway, GAM
A day in the life of Stacey Merron, Redmayne-Bentley
Pub Club with Suzy Thomson, Brewin Dolphin
Office Spotlight: Parmenion, Bristol
Lively Liverpool: Quilter Cheviot's Simon Walker talks wealth management in the city
Meet Wealth Manager's latest recruit: Eleanor Mahmoud
Pub Club: Katie Tasker, Charles Stanley
Office Spotlight: Anderson Strathern, Edinburgh
Investment Committee: Haig Bathgate, Tcam
Postcards from Scotland...
Pub Club with Mark Flynn, Barclays Wealth & Investment Management
Office Spotlight: Psigma, London