Revealed: Fund groups in secret talks with IFDS over FCA rules
Administration giant IFDS is at the centre of a secret regulatory review into the way client money is handled, with the FCA determined to ensure client assets are protected at all times under its new rules.
- FCA gives structured products firm wealth green light
- Data overload: how to turn Mifid II to your advantage
- Check out all the pics from our compliance conference! 1
- Top consulting trio respond to FCA after investigation request 1
- FCA opens 16 investigations into unauthorised firms 2
- Libor trader sues the FCA over lifetime ban 1
- Changing fees: What is the best way to charge clients? 9
- Conservative manifesto: values are first Brexit casualty 1
- Why the end of Trump trade is good for markets
- Why the retail investor is going to lose out with Mifid II
- F1 drivers: risk averse when not behind the wheel
- Study slams absolute return bond fund 'pricing shambles' 1
- Why our high volume economic model is in jeopardy
FCA fines fall by 97% in 2016
The fines imposed by the Financial Conduct Authority dropped from £905 million in 2015 to only £22 million last year.
- The hardest word: 10 times the FCA & FSA said ‘sorry’
- Regtech: still much to learn about how it can help
- Why the revised Priips RTS won’t work
- On the warpath: 10 of the year's key FCA bans and battles
- Godfrey: asset management to become more 'Darwinian'
- FCA warns against attraction of gov't bonus for Lisa
- FCA: tech innovation has become a double-edged sword
- FCA reveals first 24 firms in regulatory sandbox
- WMA warns on danger of ‘gold-plating’ Mifid II guidance
GAM charity football tournament 2017: the live draw
The draw for GAM's annual six-a-side charity football tournament held at Chelsea's Stamford Bridge.
Tuk Tuk Talk: Psigma's Tom Becket reports from India
Is Psigma's chief investment officer still a 'major India bull' after his recent trip to the country?
The CEO tapes: when an acquisition 'makes sense'
Are we relevant to our clients? This is the question one of the top four asset management CEOs ask in the seventh instalment of our series.
Office Spotlight: Charlotte Square, Edinburgh
Investment Committee: Sophie Muller, EQ Investors
Investment Committee: Richard Stammers, European Wealth
3 Tours Challenge
Investment Committee: Guy Foster, Brewin Dolphin
Office Spotlight: Investec Wealth & Investment, Birmingham
Q&A with Gail de'Claire, Charles Stanley
A Day in the Life of: Miles Ashworth, Creechurch Capital
Pub Club: Oli Murray, Tcam
Investment Committee: Mouhammed Choukeir, Kleinwort Hambros
Office Spotlight: Kleinwort Hambros, Newbury
The next generation: Stephen Quick, Rathbones
Room 101: what grinds these three wealth managers’ gears?
Pub Club: Jamie Fletcher, Sarasin & Partners
Investment Committee: Elizabeth Savage, Rathbones
Office Spotlight: Hargreave Hale, Norwich
Pub Club: Richard Stammers, European Wealth
Masters Special: Matthew Hunt