Citywire printed articles sponsored by:
View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/wealth-manager/article/a667843
Citywire South West: The line up so far!
on Mar 21, 2013 at 17:51
Citywire South West is fast approaching and next month will bring together the region's finest investment talent.
Kicking off in South Wales' Chepstow on April 25, the two-day conference is also an opportunity to hear from a range of leading strategists.
Dr Pippa Malmgren will give insight on current geo-political risks, while Dr Andrew Lilico (pictured), a founder of Europe Economics, will offer a macro perspective.
Gavin Esler, seasoned journalist and Newsnight presenter, will add to the debate. He will take a sideways look at the news and globe's major events.
Fund managers will also share their views and so far the line up includes:
- Michael Barrie, of the Legal & General UK Property fund;
- Dan Harlow, co-manager of the AXA Framlington's American Growth fund;
- Stuart Lingard, Franklin Templeton global fixed income manager;
- Max Wolman, part of Aberdeen Asset Management's emerging market debt team;
- Aviva Investors’ corporate bond manager Chris Higham;
- Baillie Gifford American manager Mick Brewis;
- Legg Mason Global Asset Management global multi-strategy bond manager Ian Edmonds will be joining from its Western Asset Management division;
- Liontrust UK Growth managers Jan Luthman and Stephen Bailey;
- Old Mutual Asset Managers' Daniel Nickols, head of UK mid and small cap equities and manager of the
Delegates at the event will earn eight hours' structured CPD and is certified by the Chartered Institute of Securities & Investment (CISI).
The venue will be hosted at hotel and golf resort St. Pierre, and given the location you are also invited to tee off with us on the afternoon of Friday, April 26.
For more information, please email Ela Czuruk email@example.com.
News sponsored by:
Subscribe to Wealth Manager to get the inside track on your rivals' moves
Keep up to date with how your peers are allocating their clients' assets by subscribing to Wealth Manager magazine.
Today's top headlines
More about this:
Look up the funds
- Legal & General UK Property R Acc
- AXA Framlington American Growth R Acc
- Baillie Gifford American C Acc
- Liontrust UK Growth
Look up the fund managers
- Michael Barrie
- Dan Harlow
- Max Wolman
- Chris Higham
- Mick Brewis
- Ian R. Edmonds
- Jan Luthman
- Stephen Bailey
- Daniel Nickols
Aberdeen Live supplement: Fundamentals point to ongoing flows and solid returns from EMD
After a record year for inflows and market-leading performance in 2012, emerging market debt has taken a large step towards the mainstream. Our recent debate covers the outlook for the asset class this year and where opportunities can be found.
On the road