Citywire printed articles sponsored by:
View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/wealth-manager/article/a709895
Citywire Top Stocks Daily News Digest
by Himanshu Singh on Oct 16, 2013 at 05:38
All the news from across the web about the companies featured in Citywire's Top Stocks
- Bloomberg: BP bought its first assets in Morocco with the purchase of stakes in three blocks operated by Kosmos Energy Ltd.
- Ticker Report: Howden Joinery Group’s stock had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by Citigroup Inc.
HSBC Holdings PLC
- 4-traders: Belgian police raid homes of HSBC Swiss bank clients in tax probe
Lloyds Group PLC
- WKRB: Lloyds Banking Group’s stock had its “buy” rating reiterated by investment analysts at Bank of America Corp.
Rio Tinto PLC
- Seeking Alpha: Representatives of Rio Tinto arrived in Ulaanbaatar to resume talks with the Mongolian government on resuming construction of underground mining shafts in the Oyu Tolgoi mine
Travis Perkins PLC
- WKRB: Travis Perkins was upgraded by research analysts at RBC Capital to a “top pick” rating
Wolseley Group PLC
- WKRB: Wolseley’s stock had its “buy” rating reiterated by equities research analysts at Citigroup Inc.
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
More about this:
Look up the shares
- BP PLC
- Howden Joinery Group PLC
- HSBC Holdings PLC
- Lloyds Banking Group PLC
- Rio Tinto PLC
- Travis Perkins PLC
- Wolseley PLC
More from us
What others are saying
On the road
on Dec 06, 2013 at 14:28