View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/wealth-manager/article/a732099
FCA RDR defence highlights 'big growth' in advisers
by Michelle Abrego on Feb 04, 2014 at 13:57
Wheatley said there was a narrow line between the two and that consumers, could in some cases, be under the impression they had received advice from an execution-only service.
He said the FCA needed to provide more clarity in this area and would launch a consultation on the subject by the end of the first quarter of this year.
News sponsored by:
Ian McVeigh and Steve Davies, managers of Jupiter's UK Growth fund, talk about their predictions for the UK equity space. Click here to watch a series of sponsored interviews with Jupiter's fund managers on the UK equity market.
Today's top headlines
More about this:
More from us
- FCA puts faith in small firms, but is the feeling mutual?
- FCA reports fresh hit to bank adviser numbers
- FCA chief Wheatley admits concerns over advice gap
- FCA: large advice firms behind the curve on RDR
- FCA's Wheatley: financial firms are getting their act together
- Tyrie calls on FCA to act over banks' sales incentives