View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/wealth-manager/article/a732099
FCA RDR defence highlights 'big growth' in advisers
by Michelle Abrego on Feb 04, 2014 at 13:57
Wheatley said there was a narrow line between the two and that consumers, could in some cases, be under the impression they had received advice from an execution-only service.
He said the FCA needed to provide more clarity in this area and would launch a consultation on the subject by the end of the first quarter of this year.
News sponsored by:
As the UK coalition government strives to rebalance the national economy, so called 'reshoring' looks set to play an increasingly important role in economic recovery.
Today's top headlines
From Nigeria to Pakistan and from Kenya to Kuwait, frontier markets are catching investors' attention as never before.
More about this:
More from us
- FCA puts faith in small firms, but is the feeling mutual?
- FCA reports fresh hit to bank adviser numbers
- FCA chief Wheatley admits concerns over advice gap
- FCA: large advice firms behind the curve on RDR
- FCA's Wheatley: financial firms are getting their act together
- Tyrie calls on FCA to act over banks' sales incentives
On the road
on Jul 31, 2014 at 10:36