View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/wealth-manager/article/a651547
Fly on the wall: what Dart Capital bought and sold
by Annabelle Williams on Feb 05, 2013 at 08:59
‘That flexibility allows you to move those boundaries. If we were in a bubble then [over the last year] we are in more of a bubble now, and not just with government bonds but perhaps in the area of credit.’
Nevertheless the team decided to sit tight with its exposure and monitor developments as 2013 develops.
News sponsored by:
As the UK coalition government strives to rebalance the national economy, so called 'reshoring' looks set to play an increasingly important role in economic recovery.
Today's top headlines
From Nigeria to Pakistan and from Kenya to Kuwait, frontier markets are catching investors' attention as never before.
More about this:
Look up the funds
- Smith & Williamson Short Dated Corporate Bond A
- Investec Enhanced Natural Resources I Acc Net
- Fidelity Moneybuilder Income
- M&G Strategic Corporate Bond A Inc
- Kames High Yield Bond Acc A
- Cazenove UK Smaller Companies B Acc
- Threadneedle UK Mid 250 Inst
Look up the fund managers
On the road
on Jul 29, 2014 at 13:10