Register to get unlimited access to all of Citywire’s Fund Manager database. Registration is free and only takes a minute.

Old Mutual Corporate Bond

Ranked 21 out of 108 in - Sterling Corporate Bond over 12 months
All calculations are in GBP

Managed by

Christine Johnson

Christine Johnson is head of fixed income and a fund manager at Old Mutual Global Investors. She started as a credit analyst at Royal & Sun Alliance in 2000, one year later she moved to Investec as a high yield bond fund manager. In 2004, Christine moved to Halbis and served as a senior fund manager until she joined Old Mutual in 2010. Christine holds a degree in Economics from Manchester University. She likes skiing and competitive offshore sailing during her spare time.

Objective

To maximise total return through investment in a diversified portfolio of fixed interest and other debt securities. This fund is typically at least 80% invested in sterling denominated (or hedged back to sterling) corporate bonds that are investment grade: that is, bonds rated BBB- or above, as measured by Standard & Poor's or an equivalent external rating agency. The remaining 20% of the fund may be invested in lower rated bonds, which may offer a higher income but at greater risk to capital value.

Performance

Sterling Corporate Bond over : 30/09/2013 - 30/09/2014

Total Return

Quarterly Performance

to 30/09/2014 Annual Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4
2014 5.9% 2.4% 2.9% 0.5%
2013 4.9% 2.0% -2.1% 2.6% 2.4%
2012 17.6% 2.8% 2.3% 6.0% 5.5%
2011 3.9% 1.4% 1.5% -0.7% 1.7%
2010 15.9% 8.8% 0.5% 7.8% -1.6%
2009 35.7% -11.5% 25.5% 19.5% 2.2%
2008 -28.9% -5.2% -1.6% -11.4% -14.0%
2007 -0.7% 0.3% -1.8% -0.3% 1.1%
2006 2.6% -0.3% -1.1% 3.3% 0.6%
2005 10.6% 1.3% 4.5% 2.1% 2.3%
2004 7.7% 0.6% -1.4% 4.0% 4.5%
2003 5.4% 1.0% 3.6% 0.2% 0.5%
2002 12.6% 1.0% 3.6% 5.2% 2.4%
2001 7.8% 3.0% -0.3% 3.4% 1.6%
2000 6.5% 1.4% 5.0%

Month by Month Performance

Returns Vs Risk

Registered For Sale In

  1. United Kingdom

Fund Info

  • Launch date17/06/2000
  • Share Class size276Mn
  • Base currencyGBP
  • ISIN GB00B1XG6V40

Purchase Info

  • Min. initial investment1,000
  • Min. additional investment250

Charges

  • Annual management1.0%
  • Initial investment3.5

Performance is for the period shown (month end to month end, bid/bid, gross income reinvested, calculated in GBP).