Register free for our breaking news email alerts with analysis and cutting edge commentary from our award winning team. Registration only takes a minute.

PARVEST Equity Indonesia I Cap USD

Ranked 17 out of 18 in - Emerging Markets Asia over 12 months
All calculations are in GBP unless stated

Managed by

Alex Wai Shing Ko

Objective

At all times, this sub-fund invests at least 75% of its assets in equities and/or equity equivalent securities issued by companies that have their registered offices or conduct the majority of their business activities in Indonesia. The remaining portion, namely a maximum of 25% of its assets, may be invested in any other transferable securities, money market instruments, financial derivative instruments or cash, provided that investments in debt securities of any kind do not exceed 15% of its assets, and up to 10% of its assets may be invested in UCITS or UCI.

Showing fund performance in United Kingdom View performance globally

Performance

Emerging Markets Asia over : 31/05/2017 - 31/05/2018

Total Return

Quarterly Performance

to 31/03/2018 Annual Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4
2018 -9.9%
2017 7.1% 5.1% 2.2% -4.8% 4.7%
2016 30.9% 12.2% 11.1% 8.8% -3.5%
2015 -14.7% 4.5% -19.7% -18.5% 24.7%
2014 37.0% 23.1% -3.5% 8.1% 6.8%
2013 -26.7% 21.3% -5.2% -28.9% -10.4%
2012 4.3% 7.5% -8.0% 1.8% 3.6%
2011 -1.1% -2.9% 6.3% -10.4% 7.0%
2010 52.0% 21.2% 4.5% 15.3% 4.1%
2009 119.3% 3.0% 52.8% 33.0% 4.8%
2008 -45.8% -9.7% 1.3% -22.6% -23.4%
2007 21.8% 13.5% 19.6%

Month by Month Performance

Returns Vs Risk

Registered For Sale In

  1. Austria
  2. Chile
  3. Denmark
  4. Finland
  5. France
  6. Germany
  7. Greece
  8. Ireland
  9. Italy
  10. Luxembourg
  11. Netherlands
  12. Norway
  13. Portugal
  14. Singapore
  15. Spain
  16. Sweden
  17. Switzerland
  18. United Kingdom

Fund Info

  • Launch date30/03/2007
  • Share Class size20Mn
  • Base currencyUSD
  • ISIN LU0823430599

Purchase Info

  • Min. initial investment0
  • Min. regular additional investment0

Charges

  • Initial investment0

Performance is for the period shown (month end to month end, bid/bid, gross income reinvested, calculated in the currency and currencies indicated).