Citywire printed articles sponsored by:
View the video online at http://citywire.co.uk/wealth-manager/video/a694577
Hugh Young: China slowdown will expose 'dreadful weaknesses'
by Matthew Goodburn on Aug 08, 2013 at 11:43
While the recent slowdown in China may have been necessary in order to prevent bubbles forming, Aberdeen's Asian equities head Hugh Young thinks it will put further stress on the country's economy.
In the second part of Citywire Global's interview, the Citywire AA-rated veteran investor reveals how he played the recent correction, and why he remains wary on Australia.
More about this:
Look up the funds
Look up the fund managers
More from us
- China’s market looks ‘bipolar’, says First State Asia Pac veteran
- EFGAM's Mok: three triggers for China equity rally
- China's liquidity squeeze is 'engineered stress test', says Value Partners veteran
- Hugh Young: why we missed the boat on Japan
- Hugh Young: investors will get burned by Chinese HY debt