This Fund Manager Rating is based on the Citywire Long Only ratings methodology
Citywire Ratings are rewarded for risk adjusted outperformance of benchmarks we select independently More information on how Ratings are calculated
About William Davies
Columbia Threadneedle place tremendous faith in the team-based approach and as head of the firm's European equity team, William Davies combines his individual flair with strong support from the group's pan-European equity team. Davies gels these components for his only retail fund, the Threadneedle European fund. He controls risk by ensuring 60% of the fund's assets are invested in Threadneedle's core stock list of favoured major European companies and has the freedom to invest the remaining 40% in companies of his own choice. Born in May 1963, Davies was educated at Windsor Boys School and went on to gain an Economics degree from Exeter University. He started his investment career with Hambros Bank in 1985 and joined Eagle Star in 1993, which later formed part of Columbia Threadneedle. Davies also runs the Allied Dunbar Europe fund which is domiciled in the Isle of Man.
Citywire Rating: Not Rated
|102||Petra Håkansson Klaffert||0.7%|
|View full league table|
Month by Month Performance