AllianceBernstein (AB) has partnered up with Raymond James in the UK for the distribution of its funds.
This means that AB’s nine funds will be made available on the Raymond James platform, giving access to the 252 wealth managers in its UK arm.
Additional funds from the firm’s Luxembourg-domiciled range will be added on to the platform in due course.
The funds that have been added to the platform are:
- AB Concentrated Global Equity Portfolio
- AB Concentrated US Equity Portfolio
- AB Diversified Yield Plus Portfolio
- AB Emerging Markets Multi-Asset Portfolio
- AB Euro High Yield Portfolio
- AB Global Core Equity Portfolio
- AB Global Plus Fixed Income Portfolio
- AB Short Duration High Yield Portfolio
- AB Low Volatility Equity Portfolio
Jamie Hammond, head of EMEA client group at AB, said: ‘In the current environment of market uncertainty, funds such as those within our differentiated high conviction equity range provide wealth managers with a sophisticated solution to help meet their clients’ demands.’
Stuart Wright, head of operations and product management at Raymond James Investment Services added: ‘Our parent company, Raymond James Financial, has a long-standing and successful relationship with AB in the US. We are delighted to strengthen that relationship by partnering with AB here in the UK. It demonstrates our continued ability to offer access to premium asset managers with global expertise via our platform.’