- Is the great wealth manager recession upon us?
- How should fund groups handle star manager exits?
- Citywire Discovery: the few bond managers who called the gilt rally correctly
- Will Hargreaves’ D2C discretionary launch threaten your business? 3
- Climbing bank litigation wall: valuation opportunity, or risk too far?
- What lies at the heart of FCA's in-house fund review?
- Stewart Cowley: the stupidity of crowds
Societe Generale meets wealth firm cost burden with new back office service
The firm has launched its wealth and investment management outsourcing solution into the UK, targeting mid-tier wealth firm burdened by rapidly evolving regulation.
- You're hired! 20 big moves in a huge September for wealth & funds
- Former Barclays Wealth Scotland boss joins Securities Trust
- Brooks Macdonald targets return to double digit profit growth
- Trust Insider: India bull? Trusts for small & mid cap growth
- Unicorn Income duo: why we are sticking with Brewins
- The Expert View: Next, RBS, Balfour Beatty
- Overnight Markets: Energy and materials stocks weigh on Wall Street
- Wednesday Papers: Ebay defends spin-off plan for PayPal
- State Street cuts fees on 15 core ETFs
- Adviser charged over £1m fraud on 33 clients
- Citywire Group Ratings: The UK equity income stars
Navigating geopolitical risk with ETFs
ETFGI’s Deborah Fuhr on how investors can use exchange-traded funds to position their portfolio.
Sarasin’s Boucher: why I like salmon with chocolate
Henry Boucher, manager of the £129 million Sarasin Food & Agriculture Opportunities fund, explains why he is gobbling up salmon and chocolate stocks.
Alibaba hype, the UK slowdown and opportunities in European sovereign bonds
Libby Ashby and leading wealth managers analyse what the Alibaba IPO hype means for Chinese equities, slowing growth of the UK economy and whether there’s anything left to play for in the European sovereign bond market.
Profile: Barclays' former advisory boss on his move into property
On paper, Rick Denton might have been expected to finish his career in banking
Citywire North brings region’s wealth managers together
Back to school and back to business
Skittish world market underplays impact of Ebola outbreak in Africa
East Anglian wealth firms enjoying today, planning for tomorrow
Lunch with Simon Walker of Quilter Cheviot
Vestra Partnership helps clients deal with life’s questions
Lunch with Bob Devine of Sturgeon Ventures
Rowan Dartington programme nurtures young potential
Lunch with Ashcourt Rowan’s Stephen Walker
Rathbones’ Winchester office engages with local youth
Lunch with GHC Capital’s Paul Harris
In Yorkshire with le Tour de France
Lunch with Andrew Main of Stratton Street Capital
Citywire charity 10k run
London to Paris riders cross the finishing line
London to Paris 2014 rider profiles: the last set from Investec, PSigma and Quilter Cheviot
Lunch with Investec’s Laura Lambie
London to Paris 2014 rider profiles: Brewin Dolphin's Stephen Jones and Andrew Lewis
Lunch with John Macmahon of Gore Browne
London to Paris 2014 rider profiles: Rathbones' James Maltin and Marcus Holden-Craufurd
A panoramic view of wealth management in Liverpool