Legg Mason Income Optimiser Fund
Portfolio manager Regina Borromeo introduces the diversified top-down macro approach and the investment process of the Legg Mason Income Optimiser fund, which takes an unconstrained approach to fixed income.
iShares by Blackrock
Emerging markets ezine
- Can technology bring wealth management fees back to earth?
- How demographics will shape our future
- What next for star manager boutiques?
- How the Stonehage-Fleming merger will work
- Where will the special dividends come from next?
- Andrew Wilson: bring on the creative destruction
- Easyjet's easy profit: How big is the investment opportunity?
Tumbling oil price drags down FTSE
Opec's refusal to cut production continues to take toll on oil-heavy FTSE 100.
- Sarasin & Partners boost discretionary team with double hire
- JP Morgan's Pérez: four reasons for a European recovery
- Octopus merges VCT fund range
- Alliance Trust hires Lloyds man to board
- The Expert View: Legal & General, Royal Mail and Shaftesbury
- Friday Papers: Oil price falls as Opec tests US shale industry
China's historic chapter, the Europe opportunity & poor bank culture
This week’s Investment Pulse looks at opportunities in European equities, the impact of the new Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect and the issues facing the UK banking sector.
Hendersons' Kerley: investing in Marmite-like China
Citywire A-rated manager sees higher quality growth originating from China's current reforms.
Oil slump opportunities, Japanese recession & a UK bank conundrum
Investment Pulse this week looks at further challenges for the British banking sector, Japan's return to recession and the continuing weakness of brent crude.
Profile: The godfather of fund-of-hedge-funds on the sector's future
When Dixon Boardman started 26 years ago ‘there were 600 hedge funds and only 100 had $100 million – it was not even a cottage industry,’
A Midlands first for Wealth Manager
Rathbones’ Philip Gent and Oliver Pearson-Lund: Keeping the team together for two decades
Westbury Private Clients: boosting headcount but still a boutique
Gibralter Financial Services lunch
Meet Wealth Manager’s latest recruit: Suzie Bliss
Talking about sustainability with RBC Wealth Management’s Jamie Hayes
Wealth Manager celebrates another successful retreat
Coffee with Rebecca Davidson of Ingenious AM
Why wealth management is booming in the Midlands
Six months in the life of Charles Stanley’s new Cardiff office
How Thesis is evolving in a changing environment
Lunch with Toby Carpenter of Psigma
Why Brooks Macdonald prides itself on recruiting, training & retaining graduates
Citywire North brings region’s wealth managers together
Back to school and back to business
Skittish world market underplays impact of Ebola outbreak in Africa
East Anglian wealth firms enjoying today, planning for tomorrow
Lunch with Simon Walker of Quilter Cheviot
Vestra Partnership helps clients deal with life’s questions
Lunch with Bob Devine of Sturgeon Ventures
Rowan Dartington programme nurtures young potential