For more information please see the links below:
- How to tackle currency risk in private client portfolios
- Life’s a pitch: The dos and don’ts of fund manager presentations 1
- Is S&P right to put Russia in its junk box?
- How will full charges disclosure affect your firm? 3
- Regional expansion: the key to a successful branch network
- What will a Chinese Fatca mean for financial institutions?
- The growing issue of social media for wealth managers
The Expert View: Hargreaves Lansdown, Diageo and Experian
Our daily roundup of analyst commentary on shares, also including Cranswick and Oxford Instruments.
- Overnight Markets: Wall Street inches higher as oil gains
- Ignis Absolute Return Gov't Bond fund suffers £3.2bn outflow
- Are these seven trusts worth paying a premium for?
- River & Mercantile co-founder joins Lindsell Train trust
- Rathbones: how concerned should we be about Europe's periphery?
- BlackRock revamps Global Bond fund
Commodity conundrum, beleaguered bonds and a US dilemma
This week’s episode of Investment Pulse looks at the impact of falling commodity prices on banks, dangers of negative yield curves and whether US equities can continue to deliver.
Mirabaud's Pyshkin: The US will continue to grow dividends
The global equity income manager has invested half of his fund here.
Potential US rate rise, cheap oil & the Europe opportunity
This week we analyse the implications of a possible rise in US interest rates, the impact of cheap oil and the European equity opportunity.
Profile: Cerno Capital on avoiding the allure of index hugging
The credit crunch held little fear for Cerno Capital managing partner James Spence.