For more information please see the links below:
- Bespoke services for smaller clients: is it still sustainable? 1
- How many plates can a fund manager spin?
- 'Dumped' Brewin clients caught in a love triangle 5
- Neil Shillito: it's 'phenomenally difficult' for wealth firms right now
- Forget interest rates! What you should really be worrying about
- RC Brown’s Beaney: dysfunctional front offices will break up big firms 1
- CISI merger: OCM Wealth warns of 'death of certified planner' 6
Family office partners Raymond James for discretionary launch
Aspinalls Family Office has partnered with Raymond James to launch a boutique.
- Equity fund sales highest in 15 years ahead of summer crash
- Carbon credit scam director banned for 15 years
- Spend now, benefit later: the cost of being in the 21st century
- How differences between wealth managers and advisers are disappearing
- Nutmeg swaps Pershing for State Street to protect low fees
- Fund boutique launches with JM Finn deal
Brewin's Gutteridge: Yuan direction
This week Brewin Dolphin's research head chats to Fidelity Asian Investment Directors Jenny Lee and Gary Monaghan about the big changes in China.
On the Road Challenge: horsing around on the polo pitch
Libby Ashby takes to the polo pitch with Stuart Leigh-Davies from Redmayne-Bentley for an 'On the Road' challenge.
Brewin's Gutteridge: where Miton's Godber sees value
This week Brewin Dolphin's research head talks to George Godber, co-lead fund manager of the Miton UK Value Opportunities fund, about value investing.
Small is beautiful: wealth firms still see value in less rich
Latest statistics from findawealthmanager.com show that there are many firms who still service smaller clients.