- Can technology bring wealth management fees back to earth?
- How demographics will shape our future
- What next for star manager boutiques?
- How the Stonehage-Fleming merger will work
- Where will the special dividends come from next?
- Andrew Wilson: bring on the creative destruction
- Easyjet's easy profit: How big is the investment opportunity?
Alliance Trust hires Lloyds man to board
Alliance Trust has appointed ex-Lloyds financial director Gregor Stewart to the board.
- River & Mercantile raises £51m for Rodrigs' Micro Cap trust
- Smith & Williamson’s Rosengarten: The big boys have become index huggers
- The Wright Stuff: the AAA-rated Fidelity star's five winners
- Investment managers to pay 22% of pension levy, as adviser fees cut 1
- Tilney Bestinvest boosts team with Lloyds hire
- From robots to electric cars: how this manager is playing Japan
China's historic chapter, the Europe opportunity & poor bank culture
This week’s Investment Pulse looks at opportunities in European equities, the impact of the new Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect and the issues facing the UK banking sector.
Hendersons' Kerley: investing in Marmite-like China
Citywire A-rated manager sees higher quality growth originating from China's current reforms.
Oil slump opportunities, Japanese recession & a UK bank conundrum
Investment Pulse this week looks at further challenges for the British banking sector, Japan's return to recession and the continuing weakness of brent crude.
Profile: The godfather of fund-of-hedge-funds on the sector's future
When Dixon Boardman started 26 years ago ‘there were 600 hedge funds and only 100 had $100 million – it was not even a cottage industry,’