- Do wealth managers have a tight enough grip on costs?
- A boutique’s dilemma: outsource your back office, or do it yourself?
- Litigation smoke: time to stub out tobacco stocks?
- Regulation can’t stop wealth start-ups 1
- What research is worth paying for? 1
- Can further bond ETF innovation overcome the liquidity challenge?
- The squeezed middle: Who will truly benefit from consolidation?
China plunges into bear market
China has sunk into bear market territory as concerns about the future of the eurozone added to the pressure in the Far East.
- Sector spotlight: Standard Life Wealth's Jason Day on Europe
- M&G's Vaight warns of EM post-election euphoria risks
- Osborne faces growing calls to cut top tax rate
- FTSE crumbles amid Greek shutdown drama
- Sunday Papers: Greek bailout deadline extension rejected
- Saturday Papers: Deutsche Bank under fresh fire over Libor
From Private Bank to Private Office: the next generation of ultra high net worth investors
Citywire's Anna Dumas highlights the trend towards private and family offices.
Sector spotlight: Standard Life Wealth's Jason Day on Europe
In the second episode of Sector Spotlight, Jason Day from Standard Life Wealth shares his thoughts on European equities.
Henderson's Smith: Where I'm seeing the best dividend opportunities
Henderson High Income trust co-manager David Smith says he is also confident with how oil majors are coping with a low oil price.
Profile: Stenham's CIO on the strange persistence of hedge funds
Stenham Asset Management chief investment officer Kevin Arenson believes hedge funds are making a comeback