- How much further could sterling fall?
- Oh yes they will...oh no they won't: what does MPC split mean for rates?
- Could outsourcing reverse the tide of boutique consolidation?
- Executive wealth firm pay rises despite shareholder voting rules
- Is M&A collapse the black swan on the horizon?
- Are CoCos now a no-no?
- Have buyers been backing the global equity winners or losers?
Can e-cigs light up the tobacco sector
Does cannibalising your own industry ever work?
- French economy stabilising, but manufacturing hits new low
- Oriel’s Barton doubles cash as he struggles to find opportunities
- Bank of America agrees record $17bn MBS settlement
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway fined $900k for stock rule breaches
- Thursday Papers: Bank of England unanimity on rates crumbles
- Overnight Markets: S&P 500 nears record after Fed minutes reassure on rates
BlackRock UK Special Sits: when will we sell our star holdings?
What would prompt Roland Arnold to sell the likes of Ashtead and Howden?
Gervais Williams: the real reason to worry about Quindell
Citywire AA-rated manager Gervais Williams has argued that sentiment is the true danger to Quindell.
AA-rated Lofthouse: 'maverick' tobacco settlements won't stop M&A
Henderson International Income trust manager Ben Lofthouse shares his thoughts on recent developments in the tobacco sector in this video.
Profile: Quilter Cheviot boss Baines sees more consolidation ahead
Nineteen months on from the merger of Quilter Cheviot chief executive Martin Baines says the deal is now paying dividends.