- Can technology bring wealth management fees back to earth?
- How demographics will shape our future
- What next for star manager boutiques?
- How the Stonehage-Fleming merger will work
- Where will the special dividends come from next?
- Andrew Wilson: bring on the creative destruction
- Easyjet's easy profit: How big is the investment opportunity?
Jupiter hires Caledonia income & growth boss to head strategy
Jupiter Asset Management appointed Stephen Mitchell to the newly created role of head of strategy, global equities.
Hendersons' Kerley: investing in Marmite-like China
Citywire A-rated manager sees higher quality growth originating from China's current reforms.
Oil slump opportunities, Japanese recession & a UK bank conundrum
Investment Pulse this week looks at further challenges for the British banking sector, Japan's return to recession and the continuing weakness of brent crude.
JPMAM's Georgina Brittain: the best opportunities in mid caps
Brittain discusses where she sees opportunities in mid caps despite rising valuations.
Profile: The godfather of fund-of-hedge-funds on the sector's future
When Dixon Boardman started 26 years ago ‘there were 600 hedge funds and only 100 had $100 million – it was not even a cottage industry,’