This article was provided by Premier Asset Management and does not necessarily reflect the views of Citywire
- How to tackle currency risk in private client portfolios
- Life’s a pitch: The dos and don’ts of fund manager presentations 1
- Is S&P right to put Russia in its junk box?
- How will full charges disclosure affect your firm? 3
- Regional expansion: the key to a successful branch network
- What will a Chinese Fatca mean for financial institutions?
- The growing issue of social media for wealth managers
JPMAM brings 'best ideas' global bond fund to UK
Fund will be co-managed by Nick Gartside, Iain Stealey and Robert Michele.
- Commodity conundrum, beleaguered bonds and a US dilemma
- River & Mercantile co-founder joins Lindsell Train trust
- Rathbones: how concerned should we be about Europe's periphery?
- BlackRock revamps Global Bond fund
- Standard Life teams up with eight discretionaries for wealth service 1
- Tesco to cut thousands of jobs in head office cull
Commodity conundrum, beleaguered bonds and a US dilemma
This week’s episode of Investment Pulse looks at the impact of falling commodity prices on banks, dangers of negative yield curves and whether US equities can continue to deliver.
Mirabaud's Pyshkin: The US will continue to grow dividends
The global equity income manager has invested half of his fund here.
Potential US rate rise, cheap oil & the Europe opportunity
This week we analyse the implications of a possible rise in US interest rates, the impact of cheap oil and the European equity opportunity.
Profile: Cerno Capital on avoiding the allure of index hugging
The credit crunch held little fear for Cerno Capital managing partner James Spence.