This article was provided by Premier Asset Management and does not necessarily reflect the views of Citywire
- How Scottish wealth firms are preparing for referendum
- Alan Steel: Scottish independence won't spell Armageddon
- Towry's Wilson: Is Scottish referendum a canary in the coal mine?
- Woodford: prepare for 'extraordinary' upheaval on Scotland vote
- Scotland risks becoming Argentina of the north says Nangle
- Colin McLean: why Scottish referendum debate is misunderstood
- Haig Bathgate: 'déjà vu' - Québécois lessons for Scotland
6 shares the pros are buying and selling
A roundup of trades by professional investors. This time we look at Cranswick, Essenden, Interserve, Bloomsbury, Empresaria and Blur.
- Could a change of leader in Brazil lead to India-style market recovery?
- Alt Ucits bond funds: a fixed income safe haven?
- SGPB Hambros hires Russia head from Coutts
- Lombard Odier in £2.7m legal row with ex-London hedgie
- Challenger bank Aldermore confirms IPO and targets £75m
- Asia stocks decline ahead of Chinese economic data
Sarasin’s Boucher: why I like salmon with chocolate
Henry Boucher, manager of the £129 million Sarasin Food & Agriculture Opportunities fund, explains why he is gobbling up salmon and chocolate stocks.
Alibaba hype, the UK slowdown and opportunities in European sovereign bonds
Libby Ashby and leading wealth managers analyse what the Alibaba IPO hype means for Chinese equities, slowing growth of the UK economy and whether there’s anything left to play for in the European sovereign bond market.
Tesco, Japan and the rise of the central banker
Libby Ashby and leading wealth managers scrutinise the food retail sector, Japan’s consumption tax hike and political risk in the markets.
Veteran banker boosts Sanlam’s stockbroking team
A veteran private banker has been recruited by Sanlam Private Investments to strengthen its advisory stockbroking team.