- John Spiers: 'Now is the greatest opportunity I've seen in wealth management'
- Is Jeremy Grantham right? How to navigate the beta desert
- Time for a system upgrade? Proprietary versus off-the-shelf 1
- Stewart Cowley: 'If that’s wrong, I don’t want to be right' 1
- Post-Tesco: can you believe company accounts?
- Is Schroders a sell? BofA analysts warn on regulatory risks
- Can fund performance predict a market rotation?
M&G: 10 reasons why high yield is now a buy
In spite of fears of a global slowdown as QE draws to a close, the US high yield sell-off has created buying opportunities, according to M&G Optimal Income co-manager Stefan Isaacs.
- Metro Bank losses narrow to £9.4m in Q3
- GSK plans HIV unit float as it slashes £1bn of costs
- Colin McLean: Hubris can bring down any FTSE darling, not just Tesco
- Smith & Williamson IM buoyed by 21% profit rise
- Tilney Bestinvest hires Barclays wealth manager for Glasgow office
- MPC still split, but pre-election rate hike chances recede
JPM’s Negyal: Back divis to temper EM volatility
Omar Negyal, co-manager of the JPMorgan Global Emerging Markets Income trust, says a dividend approach to emerging markets reduces the volatility of investing in the asset class.
WMR: Why Russia will lose this war
Author and journalist Adam Lebor believes a perfect storm is brewing when it comes to the Russian economy. .
WMR: Gerard Lyons warns Asia is the real risk, not Russia & Ukraine
Chief economic adviser to London mayor Boris Johnson outlines the geo-political risks in Asia and explains why the risk of another eurozone crisis must not be underestimated.
Profile: 'new normal' now is as dangerous as when it was applied to tech
7IM's CIO Chris Darbyshire says he has been re-energised by his new role, but has little time for 'new normal' doom-mongers