Holland's £116.8 million L&G North American trust was merged in to the L&G US index trust, leaving the firm without an active US fund. The North American trust was bottom quartile over one, three and five years and L&G said its passive US fund 'has a similar risk and return profile but has a superior long-term track record to date'.
- How to tackle currency risk in private client portfolios
- Life’s a pitch: The dos and don’ts of fund manager presentations 1
- Is S&P right to put Russia in its junk box?
- How will full charges disclosure affect your firm? 3
- Regional expansion: the key to a successful branch network
- What will a Chinese Fatca mean for financial institutions?
- The growing issue of social media for wealth managers
FCA probes Deutsche on 'serious' regulatory failing concern
The watchdog has placed the bank under 'enhanced supervision'.
- Charles Stanley managed funds arm powers rise to £20.5bn
- JPMAM brings 'best ideas' global bond fund to UK
- The Expert View: Hargreaves Lansdown, Diageo and Experian
- Friday Papers: Conoco and Shell outline billions in cuts
- Overnight Markets: Wall Street inches higher as oil gains
- Ignis Absolute Return Gov't Bond fund suffers £3.2bn outflow
Commodity conundrum, beleaguered bonds and a US dilemma
This week’s episode of Investment Pulse looks at the impact of falling commodity prices on banks, dangers of negative yield curves and whether US equities can continue to deliver.
Mirabaud's Pyshkin: The US will continue to grow dividends
The global equity income manager has invested half of his fund here.
Potential US rate rise, cheap oil & the Europe opportunity
This week we analyse the implications of a possible rise in US interest rates, the impact of cheap oil and the European equity opportunity.
Profile: Cerno Capital on avoiding the allure of index hugging
The credit crunch held little fear for Cerno Capital managing partner James Spence.
Top 30 under 30 catch-up
Ashcourt Rowan’s Meadows’ four-part system for success
Events Diary 2015
One year on, how is Bristol’s Alpha PM progressing?
What next for the South West’s wealth managers?
Catering to Bournemouth’s affluent investors
Henderson Rowe’s Fahie: Backing the personal touch
Wealth Manager Christmas jumper lunch
Where is Smart Beta heading in 2015?
Structured credit points the way ahead for Vestra Wealth’s Lakshmanan
Citywire’s Alternative Ucits Retreat caters to a multinational audience
A Midlands first for Wealth Manager
Rathbones’ Philip Gent and Oliver Pearson-Lund: Keeping the team together for two decades
Westbury Private Clients: boosting headcount but still a boutique
Gibralter Financial Services lunch
Meet Wealth Manager’s latest recruit: Suzie Bliss
Talking about sustainability with RBC Wealth Management’s Jamie Hayes
Wealth Manager celebrates another successful retreat
Coffee with Rebecca Davidson of Ingenious AM
Why wealth management is booming in the Midlands
Six months in the life of Charles Stanley’s new Cardiff office