Holland's £116.8 million L&G North American trust was merged in to the L&G US index trust, leaving the firm without an active US fund. The North American trust was bottom quartile over one, three and five years and L&G said its passive US fund 'has a similar risk and return profile but has a superior long-term track record to date'.
- Why Richard Bonnor-Moris went solo
- Pass the baton: how family offices can survive succession
- Will radical Japan shift help it win inflation battle?
- The blurring boundaries between active and passive
- RoboFlop: is fintech the next dotcom bubble? 1
- Increase duration or reduce quality? That is the question
- Return of the rogue trader: can next generation be caught?
Ex-Hargreave Hale manager joins Brough on Schroders trust
Jean Roche has been appointed co-manager on the Schroders UK mid-cap Trust.
- Redmayne hires two more Charles Stanley alumni 1
- Allianz buys stake in robo wealth manager
- Arbuthnot hires 30-year Coutts veteran 3
- FTSE falls as investors eye US presidential debate
- Brexit leads 76% of CEOs to consider moving operations abroad 2
- Shadow chancellor puts tax reform top of policy agenda
Mark Stevenson: a wholesale review of investments is needed
Speaking at the recent Citywire North event, author Mark Stevenson has also said we need to revisit our concept of 'wealth'.
Citywire North 2016: Jamie Bartlett - don't fear the dark net
Author Jamie Bartlett says companies and users need to understand and embrace and hidden side of the internet.
Taxicab Tenner: OMGI's Stephen Message
The manager of the Old Mutual Global Investors UK Equity Income fund discusses today's uncertain dividends.
Profile: Stanhope's charity gatekeeper on the power of consultants
Charles Mesquita has sympathy for funds stuck outside the consultant circle of trust - up to a point
Investment Committee: Eric Woodward
Office Spotlight: Bartholomew Hawkins
Time for the brave to put a toe in the water
Brexit buzz: Pub Club with Hargeave Hale's Neil Jones
Office Spotlight: Two10 Asset Management
Spotlight shines on Brewin Dolphin
Teacher's pet or class rebel? Back to school special
Wealth Manager Olympics: the Relay
Wealth Manager Olympics: the Long Jump
Wealth Manager Olympics: the Shot Put
Wealth Manager Olympics: the 100m sprint
Wealth Managers battle it out in Battersea Olympics 2016
Do you recognise these four wealth manager stereotypes?
Rushton: Dollar provides safe haven
Pub Club with Tcam's Haig Bathgate
Office Spotlight: Rowan Dartington
Pub talk with Andrew Davies, LGT Vestra
Known unknowns: Allocation decisions for a post-Brexit world
Office Spotlight: Rathbones, Glasgow
From ATMs to ageism: what really bothers these wealth managers?
Office Spotlight: Cumberland Place