Holland's £116.8 million L&G North American trust was merged in to the L&G US index trust, leaving the firm without an active US fund. The North American trust was bottom quartile over one, three and five years and L&G said its passive US fund 'has a similar risk and return profile but has a superior long-term track record to date'.
Hermes’ Greenberg: deeper EM transformation finally taking place
Head of Hermes emerging markets Gary Greenberg sees the region finally becoming a long-term investment rather than simply a trade
- Will pension charge cap kill auto-enrolment opportunity? 1
- Does Quilter Cheviot buy pave way for Old Mutual Wealth IPO?
- Colin McLean: Hubris can bring down any FTSE darling, not just Tesco
- Fidelity policy boss: FCA plans discretionary commission ban 3
- Beware the potential pitfalls of taking a senior role in wealth management
- John Spiers: 'Now is the greatest opportunity I've seen in wealth management'
- Is Jeremy Grantham right? How to navigate the beta desert
Aviva's life sales pick up but annuities continue slump
Aviva's life business has returned to growth despite 33% annuity sale drop.
- FCA fines Sesame £1.6m for 'pay-to-play scheme'
- Ex-Rathbones CEO joins Interactive Investor
- A-rated Williams: 'Disgustingly cheap’ micro-caps will grow dividends
- James Henderson: 'Follow the cash to avoid investment mistakes'
- Standard Life Property income to convert into a Reit
- Passive price war: Legal & General IM slashes tracker fees
Volatility spike: How ETFs can soften the blow
ETFGI’s Deborah Fuhr discusses the role of ETFs in client portfolios during volatile market conditions
Winter market warmers, the post QE world and timing the FED
This week’s episode of Investment Pulse looks at the winding down of quantitative easing, whether to try and time a Federal Reserve rate rise and if strong seasonal performers can reverse recent market slumps
JPM’s Negyal: Back divis to temper EM volatility
Omar Negyal, co-manager of the JPMorgan Global Emerging Markets Income trust, says a dividend approach to emerging markets reduces the volatility of investing in the asset class.
Profile: Thurleigh chair Rosier on plans for the combined Ingenious AM
'We owed it to clients to answer the question of how long we are going to keep on doing this,' says Rosier
Wealth Manager celebrates another successful retreat
Coffee with Rebecca Davidson of Ingenious AM
Why wealth management is booming in the Midlands
Six months in the life of Charles Stanley’s new Cardiff office
How Thesis is evolving in a changing environment
Lunch with Toby Carpenter of Psigma
Why Brooks Macdonald prides itself on recruiting, training & retaining graduates
Citywire North brings region’s wealth managers together
Back to school and back to business
Skittish world market underplays impact of Ebola outbreak in Africa
East Anglian wealth firms enjoying today, planning for tomorrow
Lunch with Simon Walker of Quilter Cheviot
Vestra Partnership helps clients deal with life’s questions
Lunch with Bob Devine of Sturgeon Ventures
Rowan Dartington programme nurtures young potential
Lunch with Ashcourt Rowan’s Stephen Walker
Rathbones’ Winchester office engages with local youth
Lunch with GHC Capital’s Paul Harris
In Yorkshire with le Tour de France
Lunch with Andrew Main of Stratton Street Capital
Citywire charity 10k run