This article was provided by Baring and does not necessarily reflect the views of Citywire
- Time for a system upgrade? Proprietary versus off-the-shelf 1
- Post-Tesco: can you believe company accounts?
- Is Schroders a sell? BofA analysts warn on regulatory risks
- Can fund performance predict a market rotation?
- What are the big devo max client risks? We ask 4 wealth managers
- Wealth management: The UK's ‘hidden’ £524bn success story
- The M&A dilemma: how do you integrate investment processes?
The Expert View: Rolls-Royce, St James's Place and Man Group
Our daily roundup of analyst commentary on shares, also including Close Brothers and Charles Taylor.
- Unbundling costs to weigh on fund group's profits
- MAS funding under fire following guidance snub
- Stanhope hires Swiss-American Chamber of Commerce chief
- Merchants Trust appoints ex-Times editor in management reshuffle
- Close Brothers nets £36 million on German bank disposal
- M&A activity at multi-year high, but value of failed deals close to 2008 peak
WMR: Why Russia will lose this war
Author and journalist Adam Lebor believes a perfect storm is brewing when it comes to the Russian economy. .
WMR: Gerard Lyons warns Asia is the real risk, not Russia & Ukraine
Chief economic adviser to London mayor Boris Johnson outlines the geo-political risks in Asia and explains why the risk of another eurozone crisis must not be underestimated.
Japan's slump, the umbrella revolution and the battle for Brazil
With the arrows of Abenomics appearing to be missing their targets and political uncertainty rife in Hong Kong and Brazil we take a look at investor sentiment in this week's Investment Pulse
Profile: The adviser that tempted Robin Minter-Kemp on board
It is rare to meet an impassioned individual who is willing to bang the drum for investment advisory right now