This article was provided by and does not necessarily reflect the views of Citywire
- Is the great wealth manager recession upon us?
- How should fund groups handle star manager exits?
- Citywire Discovery: the few bond managers who called the gilt rally correctly
- Will Hargreaves’ D2C discretionary launch threaten your business?
- Climbing bank litigation wall: valuation opportunity, or risk too far?
- What lies at the heart of FCA's in-house fund review?
- Stewart Cowley: the stupidity of crowds
Franklin Templeton to rebrand & overhaul Morton's UK Blue Chip fund
Franklin Templeton is to rebrand its UK Blue Chip Income fund as UK Rising Dividends and change its objective to a multi-cap income focus.
- Deutsche boosts ETF team with triple hire
- Phew! Next scorched by heat wave as RBS lifts FTSE
- The Expert View: St James’s Place, Balfour Beatty and SABMiller
- Tuesday Papers: US to become largest petroleum producer
- Overnight Markets: Wall Street down on Hong Kong tensions
- Retail fund sales slump to 19 month low
Navigating geopolitical risk with ETFs
ETFGI’s Deborah Fuhr on how investors can use exchange-traded funds to position their portfolio.
Sarasin’s Boucher: why I like salmon with chocolate
Henry Boucher, manager of the £129 million Sarasin Food & Agriculture Opportunities fund, explains why he is gobbling up salmon and chocolate stocks.
Alibaba hype, the UK slowdown and opportunities in European sovereign bonds
Libby Ashby and leading wealth managers analyse what the Alibaba IPO hype means for Chinese equities, slowing growth of the UK economy and whether there’s anything left to play for in the European sovereign bond market.
Profile: Barclays' former advisory boss on his move into property
On paper, Rick Denton might have been expected to finish his career in banking