This article was provided by and does not necessarily reflect the views of Citywire
- Life’s a pitch: The dos and don’ts of fund manager presentations 1
- Is S&P right to put Russia in its junk box?
- How will full charges disclosure affect your firm? 3
- Regional expansion: the key to a successful branch network
- What will a Chinese Fatca mean for financial institutions?
- The growing issue of social media for wealth managers
- Corporate or sovereign: how does the ECB stimulate from here?
Mirabaud poaches £3bn fixed income team
Team of four have joined from Dutch pension giant Syntrus Achmea Asset Management.
- Overnight Markets: Wall Street inches higher as oil gains
- Rathbones: how concerned should we be about Europe's periphery?
- Overnight Markets: Wall Street falls as oil outweighs Fed statement
- Thursday Papers: Big banks eye peer-to-peer lending push
- Apple's record profit lifts tech but Greece weighs on Europe
- Ruffer: getting allocation right despite being 'technically, very wrong'
Mirabaud's Pyshkin: The US will continue to grow dividends
The global equity income manager has invested half of his fund here.
Potential US rate rise, cheap oil & the Europe opportunity
This week we analyse the implications of a possible rise in US interest rates, the impact of cheap oil and the European equity opportunity.
Carmignac's Crowl: what QE could mean for Europe
The ECB is widely expected to finally fire its QE gun this week. Carmignac's Sandra Crowl discusses the implications for the eurozone.
Profile: Cerno Capital on avoiding the allure of index hugging
The credit crunch held little fear for Cerno Capital managing partner James Spence.