In search of diversified income: Aberdeen Property Trust
Aberdeen’s Gerry Ferguson, Tim Sankey and James McLean give their outlook on the UK property sector and the benefits of a long-term ‘plain vanilla’ approach in an environment where investors are chasing yield
- Private clients beware in this dangerous world
- A long-term lesson from Eton College
- How wealth firms can attract UK entrepreneurs
- Can robo-advice really work as a substitute for face-to-face?
- The opaque world of fund ownership
- How has financial planning changed in the new world of pensions?
- Spend now, benefit later: the cost of being in the 21st century
IA board backs Godfrey as pressure on trade body mounts
The board of the Investment Association (IA) has given its full backing to chief executive Daniel Godfrey, Wealth Manager understands.
- Rosemary Banyard announces Schroders departure
- Canaccord integrates REMAP funds into global product range
- The Expert View: ITV, Aberdeen and Johnson Matthey
- Tuesday Papers: BP finalises $20.8bn Gulf settlement
- Overnight Markets: US stocks rally amid rate hike delay bets
- Trust Insider: why is Sherborne back tilting at Electra's windmills?
IBT's Craig: Why we upped gearing following biotech sell-off
International Biotechnology trust, managers Ailsa Craig and Cal Harald Janson, are continuing to find attractive opportunities, particularly in European names.
Sector Spotlight: Thomas Miller's Jordan Sriharan on bonds
With the US interest rates on hold for now, we suss out how wealth managers are managing their fixed income exposure in this environment.
Kames' CIO: US bowed to international pressure
Stephen Jones, chief investment officer of Kames Capital, said the US domestic economy passed the test, but international concerns weighed heavy.
Profile: Smith & Williamson's duo on readying charities for a new regime
Charities have been in the news for all the wrong reasons lately
Pub Club: Jonathan Horsfield, Cornelian Asset Managers
Investment Committee: Richard Stammers, European Wealth
Investment Committee: John Langrish of James Hambro & Partners
Hit for six: Old Mutual Wealth supports Help for Heroes
Room 101: three wealth managers wax lyrical about their pet hates
European Wealth Manchester: First-year flashback
Leading the pack
Investment Committee: Julia Warrander, Affinity Private Wealth
A Day in the Life of Claire Bennison
Investment Committee: Jeff Keen, Waverton Investment Managment
Roger’s Raisers: Striding forward through adversity
Louis Coke's view from Guildford
On The Road: new roots in a historic city
Investment Committee: Charlotte Watson, Attivo
Video: On the Road in...Jersey
Investment Committee: Deon Gouws, Credo Wealth
On the Road Challenge: horsing around on the polo pitch
Investment Committee: Simon James, Gore Browne
Room 101: three wealth managers reveal their pet peeves
On the road challenge: bring on the wall!
A Day in the Life of John Dance