- The Sunday Telegraph: State-backed bank Lloyds Banking Group has given TSB £450 million for changes to its technology platform if it is taken over following the IPO.
- The Independent on Sunday: British taxpayers risk losing their entire £45 billion stake in Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) which is in grave danger of failing within 10 years, according to an explosive new book.
- The Sunday Telegraph: Mario Draghi to unveil package of measures next week to stimulate growth and fight threat of deflation.
- The Observer: Poland's medical tourism clinics offer half-price treatment to the world as the Polish government is promoting the nation as a world-class centre for medicine.
- Mail on Sunday: Supermarket giant Tesco has signed a ground-breaking deal with House of Fraser to sell the department store’s products through its website in its latest bid to revive slumping sales.
- The Independent on Sunday: US financier Carl Icahn, one of the richest people in the world, is reportedly facing an FBI investigation into an alleged insider-trading scam said to involve top golfer Phil Mickelson and a Las Vegas gambler called Billy Walters.
- The Sunday Telegraph: Investors have called for changes after poor treatment of minority shareholders at Bumi and ENRC asking London to bank 'junk' companies.
Business and economics
- The Sunday Telegraph: FCA is monitoring Google price comparison service as part of a wider review of the price comparison industry.
- The Sunday Telegraph: Crystal Amber, the activist investor, has built a stake in cash shell NBNK in an effort to persuade it to take on Lloyds Banking Group over what it considers to be the botched TSB sales process.
- The Sunday Telegraph: International Currency Exchange, one of the world's largest bureau de change businesses, is up for sale.
- The Sunday Telegraph: Ireland has moved in the opposite direction to Britain and much of Europe in recent elections towards the hard Left as voters were tired of austerity, which may threaten the Celtic Tiger's revival.
- The Sunday Telegraph: Google, Apple and other Silicon Valley companies are posing a growing threat to financial giants as their data collection gives them the information to effectively target customers.
- The Sunday Telegraph: Deutsche Bank sued over Óleo e Gás funding deal; minority bondholders accuse Deutsche Bank of engineering funding deal for Eike Batista's bankrupt Brazilian oil company in favour of larger shareholders.
Share tips, comment and bids
- The Sunday Telegraph: Bridgestone is aiming to rival Kwik-Fit in Britain as the world's largest tyre manufacturer, is considering acquiring up to 500 tyre garages in the UK to go head-to-head with retailer.
- The Sunday Telegraph: Dotcom crash survivor Brent Hoberman to list online furniture retailer MADE in London.
- The Observer (Comment): Mario Draghi faces moment of truth as man with power to steady eurozone.
- The Sunday Telegraph (Comment): Too little, too late. Why Britain's IPOs are no longer working.