- Can technology bring wealth management fees back to earth?
- How demographics will shape our future
- What next for star manager boutiques?
- How the Stonehage-Fleming merger will work
- Where will the special dividends come from next?
- Andrew Wilson: bring on the creative destruction
- Easyjet's easy profit: How big is the investment opportunity?
Will foreign firms lead the next M&A wave in wealth management?
Merger and acquisition activity in UK wealth management has continued in full force but some say that the next wave will be led by foreign institutions.
- Investment managers to pay 22% of pension levy, as adviser fees cut 1
- Tilney Bestinvest boosts team with Lloyds hire
- From robots to electric cars: how this manager is playing Japan
- Jupiter hires Caledonia income & growth boss to head strategy
- Old Mutual to launch European small cap fund for Ormiston
- Kleinwort Benson hires ex-Schroders risk chief
Hendersons' Kerley: investing in Marmite-like China
Citywire A-rated manager sees higher quality growth originating from China's current reforms.
Oil slump opportunities, Japanese recession & a UK bank conundrum
Investment Pulse this week looks at further challenges for the British banking sector, Japan's return to recession and the continuing weakness of brent crude.
JPMAM's Georgina Brittain: the best opportunities in mid caps
Brittain discusses where she sees opportunities in mid caps despite rising valuations.
Profile: The godfather of fund-of-hedge-funds on the sector's future
When Dixon Boardman started 26 years ago ‘there were 600 hedge funds and only 100 had $100 million – it was not even a cottage industry,’