- A spotlight on the only private office in Scotland
- Feeding the beast: how funding for robo start-ups is changing
- The false sense of security around executive pay
- Jilted: Why do deals fall apart? 1
- Is Fidelity's fee switch a key moment for fund pricing?
- Secret fund manager: frontline female discrimination
- All eyes on EIS as next Budget looms
Jupiter launches levered absolute return fund for Clunie
Clunie's new Global Levered Absolute Return fund has ability to hold approximately double the size of positions within his existing £1.3bn fund.
- Friday Papers: China risks debt reaching saturation
- Overnight Markets: Dow, S&P 500 hit record highs despite Apple slide
- Black Monday Memories: 15 trips down memory lane 1
- 'Corrupt' co-founder was allowed to seize Signia, says director
- FTSE retreats as Unilever underwhelms, retail sales fall
- Black Monday Memories: a fund salesman clings on
Wealth Manager Retreat 2017: size isn't everything
We asked our delegates at the Wealth Manager Retreat what they think about the recent wave of consolidation in the industry.
CIO Tapes - part 3: 'passive funds are anti-capitalist'
Citywire recently gathered three of the UK's leading fund investment heads to discuss their hopes, fears and the issues that their jobs throw at them daily.
CIO Tapes: do investors have it as good as it gets?
Citywire gathered three of the UK's leading fund investment heads to discuss what they fear and what makes them cheer about the year ahead
Profile: Rathbone's Newcastle boss on the road to £1bn
Starting from zero assets on day one, Rathbone's Newcastle team now looks after just over £400 million in clients money
Office Spotlight: EQ Investors, London
Investment Committee: Samantha Dovey, Ravenscroft Investment Management
Pub Club: At The Malsters Arms with Harpsden's Ian Brady
Office Spotlight: TAM Asset Management Ltd, London
On The Road Diary: 12 October 2017
Investment Committee: Arnaud Gandon, Heptagon Capital
Office Spotlight: Mattioli Woods, Glasgow
Pub Club: In Epping with Walker Crips' Andrew Powell and Billy Newton
Investment Committee: Vertem's Gary Stockdale on moving underweight fixed income