- How should research be priced in a post-Mifid II world? 1
- Can refundable performance fees work?
- The trials and tribulations of living through M&A
- Diary of a digital investor: Nutmeg's first investment review 3
- Clientology: City hotshots - tough and relaxed
- Mifid II demands a mindset change in delivering best execution
- Bitcoin: Should you invest in the crypto-currency?
Ex-Pru man to lead St James’s Place Manchester academy
Duncan Gregory, ex-financial planning director at Prudential Financial Planning, has been named head of business at St James’s Place academy in Manchester.
- The 10 best performing FTSE 100 stocks since Brexit
- Confused by commodities? How to allocate to a market in flux
- The Expert View: Imperial Brands, Diageo and Chemring
- Overnight Markets: Wall Street holds steady as healthcare stocks gain
- Friday Papers: May says 3m EU citizens can stay in Britain
- The universities which produce the best fund managers
Video special: what Scottish DFMs think of SNP election flop
As delegates gathered for Citywire Scotland, we asked them their take on the election.
Keith Skeoch: 'passive has a part to play'
In the third part our series, Skeoch outlines his vision for Standard Aberdeen.
Keith Skeoch: why I believe markets will make 'substantial returns'
In an exclusive interview, Standard Life CEO Keith Skeoch tells us why he takes an optimistic view on markets just about everywhere.
Profile: Rathbones' fund boss on spotting emerging talent
A great fund manager is really easy to spot, says Mike Webb, chief executive of Rathbones Unit Trust Management
Office Spotlight: Gore Browne Investment Management, Harrogate
Investment Committee: Tilney's CIO on commercial property
At the Portman with Brooks Macdonald’s Nathan Delaney
Office Spotlight: Wellian Investment Solutions, Tunbridge Wells
Poor fund fee transparency! What three DFMs really hate
Investment Committee: Vince Hopkins, BRI Wealth Management
Investment Committee: Larry Hatheway, GAM
A day in the life of Stacey Merron, Redmayne-Bentley
Pub Club with Suzy Thomson, Brewin Dolphin
Office Spotlight: Parmenion, Bristol
Lively Liverpool: Quilter Cheviot's Simon Walker talks wealth management in the city
Meet Wealth Manager's latest recruit: Eleanor Mahmoud
Pub Club: Katie Tasker, Charles Stanley
Office Spotlight: Anderson Strathern, Edinburgh
Investment Committee: Haig Bathgate, Tcam
Postcards from Scotland...
Pub Club with Mark Flynn, Barclays Wealth & Investment Management
Office Spotlight: Psigma, London