What role should US equities play in a portfolio today?
Uncertainty over interest rates and the upcoming presidential election has left those investing in the world’s biggest equity market at an interesting crossroads. In this roundtable discussion, leading US equity investors discuss their take on the sector moving forward.
5 minutes on gold with OMGI’s Ned Naylor-Leyland
Citywire’s Natalie Fast speaks to Ned Naylor-Leyland, manager of the Old Mutual Gold & Silver fund, about finding value in precious metals
- From London to Berlin: the property opportunity in Europe
- Revealed: How Towry makes its money 6
- How to attract LGBT clients
- How this junior exchange hopes to become a debt disruptor 1
- Let's get digital: should wealth firms buy or build fintech?
- BDO: the problems with a one-off wealth tax
- Brexit: a once in a lifetime tax opportunity for UK?
Pressure on British Empire as Elliott Advisors builds stake
(Update) The US hedge fund that went to war with Alliance Trust has built a 5% stake in British Empire.
- Overnight Markets: Wall Street rises as Brexit bruises fade
- FTSE rallies as Carney hints at summer rate cut
- Is Charles Stanley starting to turn a corner?
- No nirvana of regulation-free world post-Brexit
- UBS Wealth's top 10 Brexit trades
- Schroders launches gold shares fund as price soars on macro risk
Horrocks: why Asia will thrive by spending to survive
Matthews Asia CIO Robert Horrocks on why the rise of the consumer is reflected in his Matthews Asia Dividend Fund.
Martin Currie's Graham: why tech is disruptive in Asia
Andrew Graham, manager of the Martin Currie Asia Unconstrained trust, discusses the powerful dynamics at play in Asia.
BlackRock's Landers: Why I need a political degree
AA-Citywire rated Will Landers discusses why he is backing large cap stocks in Brazil.
Profile: why this consolidator boss 'treats everyday like its 1986'
Tavistock’s group chief investment officer Christopher Peel does not initially seem like the nostalgic type
Office Spotlight: Tilney Bestinvest
On the Road... in the South West
Pub talk: John Crowley and Rebecca Fournier-D’Albe, Hawksmoor
Focus on the fundamentals
Sarasin & Partners: Focus on downside in uncertain times
Office Spotlight: Walker Crips
Dining with Jessica Crane in our favourite pub yet
Office Spotlight: Psigma
Cazenove's Jeffrey on potential referendum repercussions
Office Spotlight: Charles Stanley
On the Road... on the South Coast
Down the pub with Paul Gavaghan
European and Japanese markets have the potential to deliver outsized returns
Helicopter money could give markets a significant boost
A day in the life: Robert Paul of London Capital
Pub talk with Tim Price
Office Spotlight: RC Brown Investment Management
London 2 Paris: Inspiring the revolution
London 2 Paris: snaps from the saddle
Office Spotlight: JM Finn & Co
WH Ireland: Overpriced stocks put alternatives in favour