What role should US equities play in a portfolio today?
Uncertainty over interest rates and the upcoming presidential election has left those investing in the world’s biggest equity market at an interesting crossroads. In this roundtable discussion, leading US equity investors discuss their take on the sector moving forward.
5 minutes on gold with OMGI’s Ned Naylor-Leyland
Citywire’s Natalie Fast speaks to Ned Naylor-Leyland, manager of the Old Mutual Gold & Silver fund, about finding value in precious metals
- From London to Berlin: the property opportunity in Europe
- Revealed: How Towry makes its money 4
- How to attract LGBT clients
- How this junior exchange hopes to become a debt disruptor 1
- Let's get digital: should wealth firms buy or build fintech?
- BDO: the problems with a one-off wealth tax
- Brexit: a once in a lifetime tax opportunity for UK?
Over 100,000 sign 2nd referendum petition
Parliament could be pressured to debate holding a second referendum on EU membership after an online petition was launched.
- Schroders: foreign direct investment will be hit by Brexit
- Labour MPs table motion of no confidence against Corbyn
- SNP sets out second independence referendum plans
- Gold posts record one day gain on Brexit fears
- FCA warns firms to stick to EU rules
- Listed wealth managers plunge as FTSE Financials drops 13%
Horrocks: why Asia will thrive by spending to survive
Matthews Asia CIO Robert Horrocks on why the rise of the consumer is reflected in his Matthews Asia Dividend Fund.
BlackRock's Landers: Why I need a political degree
AA-Citywire rated Will Landers discusses why he is backing large cap stocks in Brazil.
Citywire Scotland 2016: the highlights
The Scottish wealth management community got together at Turnberry this week to hear views from leading fund managers and strategists at a time of great uncertainty.
Profile: Arbuthnot's new CEO on shaking up banking
Cost-cutting and reduced services at the major high street banks are creating a massive opportunity for nimbler players such as Arbuthnot
Sarasin & Partners: Focus on downside in uncertain times
Office Spotlight: Walker Crips
Dining with Jessica Crane in our favourite pub yet
Office Spotlight: Psigma
Cazenove's Jeffrey on potential referendum repercussions
Office Spotlight: Charles Stanley
On the Road... on the South Coast
Down the pub with Paul Gavaghan
European and Japanese markets have the potential to deliver outsized returns
Helicopter money could give markets a significant boost
A day in the life: Robert Paul of London Capital
Pub talk with Tim Price
Office Spotlight: RC Brown Investment Management
London 2 Paris: Inspiring the revolution
London 2 Paris: snaps from the saddle
Office Spotlight: JM Finn & Co
WH Ireland: Overpriced stocks put alternatives in favour
Room 101: what's bugging these three wealth managers?
Office Spotlight: Quartet Investment Managers
Pub Club: Peter Elston, Seneca Investment Managers
Sarasin: How we’re finding alternative sources of alpha