- Back office data harvesting raises client confidentiality fears 1
- How ready are you for Mifid II?
- The boutique playbook: Majedie's lessons 15 years on
- Where asset managers are getting it wrong on service
- A spotlight on the consolidator that acquired 57 businesses
- Diary of a digital investor: what are they doing with my Moola? 2
- Robo branding: how to stand out in crowded market 2
IMF downgrades UK growth outlook
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has downgraded its economic growth expectations for the UK from 2% to 1.7% as it warned on weaker than expected activity in the fourth quarter.
- Monday Papers: EU ready to retaliate against US sanctions on Russia
- Sunday Papers: Asda eyes £4.4bn bid for B&M
- Saturday Papers: German car giants ‘may have colluded on emissions’
- European markets slump as soaring euro takes toll
- The Expert View: Sports Direct, EasyJet and Premier Foods
- Saunderson House owner plunges 11% on profit warning
Trump protests: Psigma's Becket reports from the US
Psigma's chief investment officer Tom Becket encounters a little more than he bargained for in a recent trip to the US.
Neil Woodford uncut: the full video
We bring you the full video from Woodford's recent visit to Citywire HQ.
What the Next Generation is bringing to the wealth world
To mark Citywire's inaugural Next Generation Forum we ask tomorrow's talent what influence they think they can have on the wealth industry.
Profile: Brewin's Newcastle boss on the increasingly competitive NE
William Baker Baker, Brewin Dolphin’s Newcastle office head, is a fixture in the firm, having been with them for 30 years.
Pub Club: At Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese with Lloyds' Jon Wingent
Office Spotlight: Epoch Wealth Management, Bath
Investment Committee: Vince Hopkins, BRI Wealth Management
On the Road: postcards from Newcastle...
Pub Club: at the Broad Chare with Vertem Asset Management
Investment Committee: Larry Hatheway, GAM
Office Spotlight: Leodis Wealth, Leeds