He explains why the risk exposure in the fund has been reduced over 2012 and why the allocation to US equities has been reduced dramatically. This is a move that coincides with a large increase in exposure to European equities, through one of SLI's in house funds.
- What next for star manager boutiques?
- How the Stonehage-Fleming merger will work
- Where will the special dividends come from next?
- Andrew Wilson: bring on the creative destruction
- Easyjet's easy profit: How big is the investment opportunity?
- Can Argentina be the top bond market in 2015?
- Qatar is not just about the World Cup
Cowdery to net £160m from Aviva’s £5bn Friends deal
Clive Cowdery is expected to take home £160 million from Aviva’s surprise swoop on Friends Life.
- Saturday Papers: BoE probes money auction rigging fears
- Aviva in talks to buy Friends Life in £5bn deal 1
- Markets surge on China rate cut and ECB hopes
- Rivercrest liquidates Worthington’s fund
- F&C’s A-rated Nichols: why Europe can be a core income play
- Hendersons' Kerley: investing in Marmite-like China
Hendersons' Kerley: investing in Marmite-like China
Citywire A-rated manager sees higher quality growth originating from China's current reforms.
Oil slump opportunities, Japanese recession & a UK bank conundrum
Investment Pulse this week looks at further challenges for the British banking sector, Japan's return to recession and the continuing weakness of brent crude.
JPMAM's Georgina Brittain: the best opportunities in mid caps
Brittain discusses where she sees opportunities in mid caps despite rising valuations.
Profile: The opportunity set that attracted Brett Williams to wealth management
Brett Williams is best known for helping to build some of the biggest platforms in the IFA market.He made the move over to wealth management to head SEI’s UK business earlier this year in the belief that this is where the best opportunities now lie.