He explains why the risk exposure in the fund has been reduced over 2012 and why the allocation to US equities has been reduced dramatically. This is a move that coincides with a large increase in exposure to European equities, through one of SLI's in house funds.
- How to avoid building a big & intractable buy list 4
- Why ditching quarterly reports will make investor short-termism worse 1
- Why research & dealing cost unbundling is dangerous for small firms
- Time to back China’s structural reforms
- Colin McLean: UK Plc will end up footing bill for QE infinity
- Hargreaves Lansdown is adapting too slowly & the wrong way, warns Bernstein 1
- Will QE backfire? Possible scenarios for the world’s problem child
Friday Papers: Bank of England to boost watchdog role
And RBS moves to speed up full return to private sector as it unveiled a new restructuring plan that aims to cut costs and boost capital.
- How Dale Nicholls stamped his mark on Fidelity's China trust
- Overnight Markets: US stocks end mostly lower as oil sinks
- Standard Chartered drives FTSE to record closing high
- Brooks Macdonald London head quits for wealth boutique
- Albert Edwards: 'We are at a stage where I doubt my own sanity' 1
- Coutts duo joins Arbuthnot Latham
Where A-rated Pattullo is finding the best bond opportunities
Henderson Global Investors head of retail fixed income explains how he is managing his fund against the surprise current monetary policy divergence.
Taxicab Tenner: Allianz Global Investors' AA-rated Simon Gergel
Our much anticpated new series is here! We hand a black cab driver a tenner and grill the manager of the 125-year Merchants trust until the meter runs out.
Europe bulls, a retail boost and why a little inequality can be a good thing
This week’s Investment Pulse looks at whether investors should be bullish on Europe, the surprise rise in UK retail sales and if a little inequality is a good thing.
Profile: meet the duo at the heart of Hargreave Hale's succession plan
For the first time in the company's history a non-Hargreave is now at the head of the north west broker and asset manager