View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/wealth-manager/article/a759963
Schroders’ Kirrage: why I don’t back IPOs
by Danielle Levy on Jul 08, 2014 at 14:26
‘We are not at nosebleed valuations yet. I would be a bit nervous being a harbinger of doom over the next two months, but we are certainly trending in the direction where eventually valuations can’t continue to grow.’
Over three years the Recovery fund is up 60.2% versus the UK All Companies sector’s 31.4% rise. The Income fund, a Citywire Selection pick, is up 48.7% versus a sector average of 37.7%.
News sponsored by:
As the UK coalition government strives to rebalance the national economy, so called 'reshoring' looks set to play an increasingly important role in economic recovery.
Today's top headlines
From Nigeria to Pakistan and from Kenya to Kuwait, frontier markets are catching investors' attention as never before.
More about this:
Look up the funds
Look up the shares
Look up the fund managers
More from us
- Schroders’ Kirrage: why I don’t back IPOs
- Schroders hard-closes Cat Bond & shuts US equity fund
- Schroders creates global property securities team
- Aberdeen loses to ‘smart’ Schroders in Nutmeg deal
- Ex-Schroders trader charged with nine insider dealing offences
- Schroders buys stake in Nutmeg
- Former FSA director Sheila Nicoll quits EY for Schroders
- Schroders appoints Peter Harrison to board