View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/wealth-manager/article/a729114
Threadneedle bolsters Weldon's US team with JPM hire
by Atholl Simpson on Jan 20, 2014 at 12:29
Threadneedle Investments has hired Nadia Grant from JP Morgan Asset Management to join its US equity team.
In her new role, she will report to the firm's head of US equities, Cormac Weldon (pictured), and will be based in its London office from the start of February.
During her time at JP Morgan AM, Grant focused on US equities within its global multi-asset group, which ran over $5 billion. She spent two years at the firm's New York office where she also ran US equity portfolios.
The new appointment strengthens Threadneedle's US equity team to 12 members, including four fund managers and six analysts, which manage over €13 billion.
Among the US equity products the group currently has in its Luxembourg-domiciled fund range are:
News sponsored by:
Ian McVeigh and Steve Davies, managers of Jupiter's UK Growth fund, talk about their predictions for the UK equity space. Click here to watch a series of sponsored interviews with Jupiter's fund managers on the UK equity market.
Today's top headlines
More about this:
Look up the funds
- Threadneedle (Lux)-American Select AU
- Threadneedle (Lux)-American IU
- Threadneedle (Lux)-American Absolute Alpha AU EUR
Look up the fund managers
More from us
- Threadneedle's Thornber cuts EM exposure on volatility concerns
- Threadneedle lands €175m equity income mandate
- Former Threadneedle manager handed portfolio head role at RBS
- Top rated corporate bond manager replaced on Threadneedle fund
On the road
on Apr 24, 2014 at 14:30