View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/wealth-manager/article/a750848
Waverton’s retail fund management drive pays off
by Elsa Buchanan on May 16, 2014 at 11:20
In March, Waverton looked to ramp up its American business, with the hire of Lazard Capital Markets’ Andrew Vaughan-Payne as US sales director. Vaughan-Payne, who worked in US equity sales at his previous firm, will be tasked with growing Waverton’s private clients, trusts, charities and specialist mandates business in the US.
The same month, the firm hired Ian Enslin, formerly of Newton, to its charities team , led by James Pike, after taking on the 100th client last year.
News sponsored by:
As the UK coalition government strives to rebalance the national economy, so called 'reshoring' looks set to play an increasingly important role in economic recovery.
Today's top headlines
With talk on interest rates on the horizon, our latest roundtable debate covers income investing against a changing backdrop
More about this:
Look up the funds
Look up the investment trusts
Look up the fund managers
More from us
- Waverton hires executive trio in business drive
- Profile: Waverton goodbye to Johim
- JO Hambro Investment Management's vision for a new era
- Waverton hires Lazard Capital Markets man for US business
- Waverton hires Newton man in charity push
- Credit Suisse spins off Johim as Bermuda National sale goes through
On the road
by James Phillipps on Jul 25, 2014 at 14:49