Citywire printed articles sponsored by:
View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/wealth-manager/article/a650314
WM Quarterly Outlook: how leading investors are positioned for 2013
by David Campbell on Jan 16, 2013 at 00:01
‘The macro news continues to destroy investor confidence from time to time, but it would appear from global equity returns seen for 2012 that investors are coping with macro and volatility much better,’ said Peter Lowman, chief investment officer at Investment Quorum.
‘Indeed, many are now looking much longer-term, which is the right strategy in these difficult times.’
News sponsored by:
Subscribe to Wealth Manager magazine and rack up CPD points
Citywire Wealth Manager has partnered with CISI to enrich the experience of subscribers to our magazine.
Today's top headlines
More about this:
Look up the shares
Look up the fund managers
More from us
- Wealth Manager: Brewins' head of fund research Ben Gutteridge on his blend of caution and growth
- Wealth Manager: Colin McInnes of Quartet Capital on his first year as an indy
- Wealth Manager: SC Davies founder Simon Davies on making wealth creative
- Wealth manager: RMG principals Man & Richardson on combining chartism and conviction
- Wealth Adviser: Peter Lowman of Investment Quorum on the line between IFA and WM
Aberdeen Live supplement: Fundamentals point to ongoing flows and solid returns from EMD
After a record year for inflows and market-leading performance in 2012, emerging market debt has taken a large step towards the mainstream. Our recent debate covers the outlook for the asset class this year and where opportunities can be found.
On the road
by Dylan Lobo on May 16, 2013 at 16:17