Citywire printed articles sponsored by:
View the video online at http://citywire.co.uk/wealth-manager/video/a710679
Woodford's High Income cut from Citywire Selection: here are some alternatives
by Nisha Long on Oct 18, 2013 at 14:06
Following the news that Neil Woodford is leaving Invesco Perpetual in April 2014, we have decided to remove the Invesco Perpetual High Income fund from Citywire Selection, our list of the best investment ideas.
We will monitor this situation closely to see how it develops.
His replacement, Citywire AA-rated Mark Barnett, has demonstrated a consistent ability to deliver long term outperformance with a similar philosophy to Woodford.
However, we feel investors in the sector could look elsewhere.
Here are a few ideas from the rest of the Citywire Selection list of funds which have consistently outperformed in the long term.
More about this:
Look up the funds
Look up the fund managers
More from us
- Mark Barnett: I’m more flexible than Woodford
- Investec exploits Woodford exit to up Edinburgh trust stake
- Investors seek alternatives after Woodford quits Invesco
- Neil Woodford v Mark Barnett: how do their numbers compare?
- Neil Woodford to leave Invesco Perpetual
- Citywire Selection
by Danielle Levy on Dec 12, 2013 at 09:03