London's fintech hub status threatened by Brexit shock
Property fintech firm Brickvest said it may have to shift to some of its business abroad following last week's momentous Brexit vote.
- Brexit special situations: what Artemis' Derek Stuart bought
- Brexit: tell us what it means for your business and win £100
- The Secret CEO: The Brexit bombshell's regulatory silver lining? 1
- Banking giants' shares suspended amid Brexit turmoil
- Investment Trust Watch: 'Brexit' winners and losers
- Boris Johnson: ‘people’s pensions are safe’ following Brexit 1
BlackRock's Landers: Why I need a political degree
AA-Citywire rated Will Landers discusses why he is backing large cap stocks in Brazil.
- Trust Insider: Templeton explores frontiers as it rejuvenates flagship
- Woodford and Barnett drug stock dives 65% on test failure 1
- Fidelity's AA-Wright warns Brexit cash hoarders
- 'Don't pay their fees,' activist tells property trust investors
- Causer and Read deputy promoted to co-manager
- James Anderson: Tesla has come of age, so must we
Read the latest issue of Citywire Private Office, the new online magazine, here
Video: The June market outlook
In one of the most testing months for the equity markets, Adam Avigdori, co-manager of the BlackRock UK Income Fund, looks at how the team is positioning the portfolio for beyond the immediate future.
- UK Equity Outlook for June: threats and opportunities
- The pace of change in UK retail is unprecedented – and this has caught many off guard
- Where’s the value in retailing stocks?
- Why we’re shopping for retail bargains
- Forget High Street woe: the UK consumer is in good shape
- Active managers smash passive…in the UK
FTSE and pound slump as 'Brexit' sell-off reignites
Pound and FTSE 100 sell-off gathers strength on fallout from 'Brexit' vote, while 'mid cap' stocks take a hammering.
Horrocks: why Asia will thrive by spending to survive
Matthews Asia CIO Robert Horrocks on why the rise of the consumer is reflected in his Matthews Asia Dividend Fund.
The pace of change in UK retail is unprecedented – and this has caught many off guard
Consumers can now satisfy their immediate impulses at the lowest possible price. It is clear that a number of high-street giants have struggled to adapt their models quickly enough to the pace of change.
Profile: Arbuthnot's new CEO on shaking up banking
Cost-cutting and reduced services at the major high street banks are creating a massive opportunity for nimbler players such as Arbuthnot
Watch out advisers, wealth giants are coming to get you
Tax storm: three million may be caught in HMRC call chaos
Architas hires Barclays multi-manager boss Jaime Arguello
IFS warns Brexit would add two years to austerity
Wagstaff promoted to Henderson board
Cardiff boutique to launch family office in London