Baillie Gifford lifts Hargreaves Lansdown stake above 5%
The fund firm has ignored recent negative broker coverage to increase its stake in the Bristol-based wealth firm.
- Societe Generale meets wealth firm cost burden with new back office service
- JM Finn boss thanks ‘good humoured’ staff for suitability on 70% profit rise
- Brown Shipley hires C Hoare man to head wealth management
- Garnier: RDR was implemented at the 'wrong time'
- Sanlam takes controlling stake in FOUR Capital
- RBS ups expectations as toxic debt losses halved
- Is the great wealth manager recession upon us?
- How should fund groups handle star manager exits?
- Citywire Discovery: the few bond managers who called the gilt rally correctly
- Will Hargreaves’ D2C discretionary launch threaten your business?
- Climbing bank litigation wall: valuation opportunity, or risk too far?
- What lies at the heart of FCA's in-house fund review?
- Stewart Cowley: the stupidity of crowds
Franklin Templeton to rebrand & overhaul Morton's UK Blue Chip fund
Franklin Templeton is to rebrand its UK Blue Chip Income fund as UK Rising Dividends and change its objective to a multi-cap income focus.
Navigating geopolitical risk with ETFs
ETFGI’s Deborah Fuhr on how investors can use exchange-traded funds to position their portfolio.
Celebrating 30 years of commitment to small companies
The team of the Barings European Select Trust fund share their secrets for their stellar performance over the last 30 years
Sarasin’s Boucher: why I like salmon with chocolate
Henry Boucher, manager of the £129 million Sarasin Food & Agriculture Opportunities fund, explains why he is gobbling up salmon and chocolate stocks.
Profile: Barclays' former advisory boss on his move into property
On paper, Rick Denton might have been expected to finish his career in banking
Citywire North brings region’s wealth managers together
Back to school and back to business
Skittish world market underplays impact of Ebola outbreak in Africa
East Anglian wealth firms enjoying today, planning for tomorrow
Lunch with Simon Walker of Quilter Cheviot
Vestra Partnership helps clients deal with life’s questions
Lunch with Bob Devine of Sturgeon Ventures
Rowan Dartington programme nurtures young potential
Lunch with Ashcourt Rowan’s Stephen Walker
Rathbones’ Winchester office engages with local youth
Lunch with GHC Capital’s Paul Harris
In Yorkshire with le Tour de France
Lunch with Andrew Main of Stratton Street Capital
Citywire charity 10k run
London to Paris riders cross the finishing line
London to Paris 2014 rider profiles: the last set from Investec, PSigma and Quilter Cheviot
Lunch with Investec’s Laura Lambie
London to Paris 2014 rider profiles: Brewin Dolphin's Stephen Jones and Andrew Lewis