The universities which produce the best fund managers
Citywire's number crunchers have asked more than 1,000 of the fund industry's most consistent stars where they studied. The results were somewhat surprising.
- $1bn Canadian robo giant set for September UK launch 1
- Five small-cap stocks Gervais Williams loves 2
- Albert Edwards: central bankers will be next 'sacrificial lambs' 3
- DFM to launch £50m IPO in July 4
- Ex-Killik wealth planning boss Sarah Lord joins Mazars
- Investec W&I expands Cheltenham office with senior hire
- The trials and tribulations of living through M&A
- Diary of a digital investor: Nutmeg's first investment review 3
- Clientology: City hotshots - tough and relaxed
- Mifid II demands a mindset change in delivering best execution
- Bitcoin: Should you invest in the crypto-currency?
- ETF worries: capacity or liquidity?
- Crazy in ETF love? New study imagines bottling star quality
- Lyxor slashes fees on 10-strong sector ETF range
- Perfect blend: how seven DFMs mix active and passive strategies
- Invesco PowerShares lists US value ETF
- Coombs: 'blunt tool' passive beta no use for risks ahead
- Active or passive: who will own the next Amazon?
Read the latest issue of Citywire Private Office, the new online magazine, here
Arbuthnot granted bankruptcy ruling against Boris Becker
Arbuthnot Latham has been granted a bankruptcy ruling against former tennis champ Boris Becker.
Video special: what Scottish DFMs think of SNP election flop
As delegates gathered for Citywire Scotland, we asked them their take on the election.
A VIEW FROM THE DESK
BVTV: Will the Fed spoil the EM party?
Tune in for the latest edition of BVTV, where Fund Manager Claudia Calich joined me to discuss how she has positioned her EM debt portfolios for the second half of the year.
Profile: Rathbones' fund boss on spotting emerging talent
A great fund manager is really easy to spot, says Mike Webb, chief executive of Rathbones Unit Trust Management