Life’s a pitch: The dos and don’ts of fund manager presentations
Four industry experts talk to Wealth Manager about what they are looking out for when they meet a fund manager.
- ‘Absurd’ Mifid II bombshell could hit investment trust demand 1
- Ruffer: getting allocation right despite being 'technically, very wrong'
- Fund sales at four-year high as passive & property break records
- Brewin Dolphin commission income falls 23% in Q4
- Apple's record profit lifts tech but Greece weighs on Europe
- Plurimi hires ETF Securities Jamieson as UK distribution head
- How will full charges disclosure affect your firm? 3
- Regional expansion: the key to a successful branch network
- What will a Chinese Fatca mean for financial institutions?
- The growing issue of social media for wealth managers
- Corporate or sovereign: how does the ECB stimulate from here?
- What next for the Swiss franc after euro shock?
- Are regulatory costs stifling start-ups?
Schroders cuts Liontrust stake to 20%
Schroders has reduced its stake in fellow fund group Liontrust to 20%.
Mirabaud's Pyshkin: The US will continue to grow dividends
The global equity income manager has invested half of his fund here.
How Abenomics drives corporate profits?
Chris Taylor, Investment Director & Head of Research, summarises his views on the power of Abenomics and how he believes corporate profits can rescue Japan
Profile: DIY investing is biggest threat to industry, says Whitechurch
The industry is at risk of pushing potential investors down the DIY route unless it does more to make its services accessible says the Whitechurch Securities boss
Events Diary 2015
One year on, how is Bristol’s Alpha PM progressing?
What next for the South West’s wealth managers?
Catering to Bournemouth’s affluent investors
Henderson Rowe’s Fahie: Backing the personal touch
Wealth Manager Christmas jumper lunch
Where is Smart Beta heading in 2015?
Structured credit points the way ahead for Vestra Wealth’s Lakshmanan
Citywire’s Alternative Ucits Retreat caters to a multinational audience
A Midlands first for Wealth Manager
Rathbones’ Philip Gent and Oliver Pearson-Lund: Keeping the team together for two decades
Westbury Private Clients: boosting headcount but still a boutique
Gibralter Financial Services lunch
Meet Wealth Manager’s latest recruit: Suzie Bliss
Talking about sustainability with RBC Wealth Management’s Jamie Hayes
Wealth Manager celebrates another successful retreat
Coffee with Rebecca Davidson of Ingenious AM
Why wealth management is booming in the Midlands