Mundy buys Barclays as he warns of 'vicious rerating' ahead
Highly rated global equities are at risk of ‘vicious re-ratings’ in the short term, warned Mundy
- Coutts’ suitability costs hit £139 million 1
- The Secret CEO: how to rid your firm of rogues
- FCA proposes commodity derivative limits under MiFID II
- Barclays tops FTSE and stays bullish despite 'Brexit'
- UK consumer confidence posts biggest drop since 1990
- Barclays profits fall 21% as it outlines Brexit risks
- HNWIs call on FCA to turn focus on infrastructure building
- Dear chancellor: what wealth managers want from Hammond
- Robos' first big test: how did they fare? 4
- Ripe for takeover: robo-advisers' profitability challenge 1
- Start-up or back-up: post-referendum impact on business plans
- Artemis’ Dodd: Brewin and Charles Stanley ‘significantly undervalued’
Premier's Smith: electricity and water can be a good mix
Exposing your person to electricity and water simultaneously is ill-advised, but what about your portfolio?
- Scottish American appoints two new managers
- LMS to hand contract to Gresham after returning £150m to clients
- How Neil Woodford seized on 'Brexit' stock market panic
- SLI and Henderson among 25 FundsNetwork trust additions
- Trust Insider: hate the open-ended players, not the property game
- Investment trust half-year report: winners and losers
Read the latest issue of Citywire Private Office, the new online magazine, here
The BlackRock UK Income fund team: moving with the times
In today’s ever-changing investment landscape, maintaining a flexible approach is vital. Discover how the BlackRock UK Income fund team’s unique investment philosophy allows them to act decisively in a volatile world.
Saturday Papers: SABMiller board backs AB InBev’s new bid
And UK exports grow faster than global rivals for first time since 2006 as businesses target non-EU markets.
HSBC's Stephen King warns of 'enormous' Brexit deficit danger
Brexit will weaken the economy, fail to boost exports and lessen the country's ability to fund its 'enormous' deficit, according to HSBC's senior economic adviser Stephen King.
Video: The July market outlook
David Goldman, co-manager of the BlackRock UK Income fund, analyses the fallout of the UK’s vote to leave the European Union, its impact on markets and how he and the team are positioning the fund in a post-Brexit world.
Profile: gearing up for the shift from consolidation to start-ups
‘I think the industry is evolving rapidly, but not necessarily as a whole,’ says the head of recently launched Charles Nicholson AM