RIT Capital to buy AAA-rated Seaton's boutique
RIT Capital is to acquire GVO Investment from Swiss investment house and current owner Hansa
- Brewin Dolphin appoints ex-Standard Chartered COO to board
- BlackRock hires BNY discretionary sales head Sharpe
- Arch boss Farrell launches bid to overturn High Court defeat
- The Expert View: London Stock Exchange, Interserve & LGEN
- F&C Real Estate trust to convert to Reit
- Mike Ashley associate appointed CEO of Rangers
- The Banker's Umbrella: 'Sound of Compliance' 1
- Are wealth managers missing a trick?
- Woodford’s battle to become regulation proof 2
- The fund groups offering bumper yields
- Are listed wealth firms now a buy? 1
- RDR’s two-year report card: has it achieved its objectives? 1
- Can technology bring wealth management fees back to earth?
Overnight Markets: Wall Street surges amid global rally
Technology shares posted the sharpest gains, boosted by a 10.2% rise in Oracle and a 5.2% advance in Accenture.
Investment Pulse: the highs and lows of 2014
This week's Investment Pulse looks back at some of the biggest stories of the year as well as looking forward to 2015.
T. Rowe Price
Uncovering global investment themes
Manchester wealth firm hires Coutts director for London launch
Former Coutts director Tony Robinson has joined Chartered Wealth Management to head the company’s newly opened London office.
Wealth Manager Christmas jumper lunch
Where is Smart Beta heading in 2015?
Structured credit points the way ahead for Vestra Wealth’s Lakshmanan
Citywire’s Alternative Ucits Retreat caters to a multinational audience
A Midlands first for Wealth Manager
Rathbones’ Philip Gent and Oliver Pearson-Lund: Keeping the team together for two decades
Westbury Private Clients: boosting headcount but still a boutique
Gibralter Financial Services lunch
Meet Wealth Manager’s latest recruit: Suzie Bliss
Talking about sustainability with RBC Wealth Management’s Jamie Hayes
Wealth Manager celebrates another successful retreat
Coffee with Rebecca Davidson of Ingenious AM
Why wealth management is booming in the Midlands
Six months in the life of Charles Stanley’s new Cardiff office
How Thesis is evolving in a changing environment
Lunch with Toby Carpenter of Psigma
Why Brooks Macdonald prides itself on recruiting, training & retaining graduates
Citywire North brings region’s wealth managers together