Aberdeen tops Spot the Dog list after Swip buy
Two Newton funds also feature, while M&G continues to account for the largest amount of assets in Tilney Bestinvest's Spot the Dog study, which has risen to 60 funds.
- Bargain hunt: four wealth managers' top undervalued stock ideas
- George Soros 'finally' retires
- Vestra signs Julius Baer and UBS wealth managers in triple hire
- Barclays replaces Julius Baer-bound North West wealth head
- Brewin Dolphin merges Ipswich and Norwich offices
- Dart Capital's assets breach £400m after adviser firm buy
- Regional expansion: the key to a successful branch network
- What will a Chinese Fatca mean for financial institutions?
- The growing issue of social media for wealth managers
- Corporate or sovereign: how does the ECB stimulate from here?
- What next for the Swiss franc after euro shock?
- Are regulatory costs stifling start-ups?
- What does 2015 hold for dividends?
Ex-Brewin research head Butcher & Stocktrade MD launch consultancy
Matthew Butcher has joined forces with the ex-managing director of Stocktrade, Matthew Collis, to launch a consultancy.
Potential US rate rise, cheap oil & the Europe opportunity
This week we analyse the implications of a possible rise in US interest rates, the impact of cheap oil and the European equity opportunity.
How Abenomics drives corporate profits?
Chris Taylor, Investment Director & Head of Research, summarises his views on the power of Abenomics and how he believes corporate profits can rescue Japan
Profile: DIY investing is biggest threat to industry, says Whitechurch
The industry is at risk of pushing potential investors down the DIY route unless it does more to make its services accessible says the Whitechurch Securities boss
Events Diary 2015
One year on, how is Bristol’s Alpha PM progressing?
What next for the South West’s wealth managers?
Catering to Bournemouth’s affluent investors
Henderson Rowe’s Fahie: Backing the personal touch
Wealth Manager Christmas jumper lunch
Where is Smart Beta heading in 2015?
Structured credit points the way ahead for Vestra Wealth’s Lakshmanan
Citywire’s Alternative Ucits Retreat caters to a multinational audience
A Midlands first for Wealth Manager
Rathbones’ Philip Gent and Oliver Pearson-Lund: Keeping the team together for two decades
Westbury Private Clients: boosting headcount but still a boutique
Gibralter Financial Services lunch
Meet Wealth Manager’s latest recruit: Suzie Bliss
Talking about sustainability with RBC Wealth Management’s Jamie Hayes
Wealth Manager celebrates another successful retreat
Coffee with Rebecca Davidson of Ingenious AM
Why wealth management is booming in the Midlands