You're hired! 20 top wealth & fund moves in November
Last month was another big one on the jobs front in the wealth and funds industries.
- Private equity firm backs wealth firm launch
- Smith & Williamson extends platform reach of MPS
- Ex-Cazenove stalwart Tim Steel takes WH Ireland chair
- Tilney Bestinvest eyes low cost smart beta fund range launch
- Banks drive FTSE higher after stress test success
- RBS and Standard Chartered limp through BoE stress test
- Why an online presence is crucial for smaller companies
- Don't get complacent over Mifid II delay 2
- ETF bargain hunt: where do pockets of value lie?
- Do you need to play the brand game to get ahead?
- Are risk profiling systems limited and oversimplified? 2
- What does the new Japanese recession mean for investors?
Read the latest issue of Citywire Private Office, the new online magazine, here
Mattioli Woods eyes Sipp book buys as assets jump to £6.5bn
AIM-listed advice firm Mattioli Woods has increased its client assets by 20% to £6.5 billion as it eyes further Sipp acquisitions.
Why Allianz's Gergel has filled up with BP and Shell
Simon Gergel, manager of the Merchants Trust, reveals why he recently bought BP and Shell and which unloved sector he has a holding in.
Take 5: M&G Episode Income
Citywire’s senior investment analyst Nisha Long talks to M&G Investments’ Steven Andrew about the importance of sustainability in the multi-asset income space and how US banks could prove to be a good diversifier in the face of interest rate rises
Profile: why Tcam's bosses bought themselves out of Turcan Connell
Breaking away was a natural progression for Tcam, according to its co-chief executives
Hermes: the passive threat to shareholder power
Will Smith stands down from City Natural Resources trust
Vertical integration challenge: how to manage potential conflicts
Woodford calls for Glaxo break-up
Schroders’ Marriage: I'm back in a ‘nice place’
After the commodity bull, what will be the next FTSE supercycle?