Architas hires Barclays multi-manager boss Jaime Arguello
Jaime Arguello joins from Barclays where he served as CIO and head of its £17.5 billion muli-manager business.
- Cardiff boutique to launch family office in London
- Time for FCA to stop ‘cookie-cutter’ suitability approach
- Watch out advisers, wealth giants are coming to get you
- Tax storm: three million may be caught in HMRC call chaos
- Trio face 21 years in jail for £80m 'Ponzi' fraud
- IFS warns Brexit would add two years to austerity 6
- How will wealth management look in 10 years?
- Brooks Macdonald’s Bennison: first RDR, then came Mifid II
- Will Goodhart: behaving ethically is getting harder
- Wealth firms fight for survival as digital demand bites 1
- OMGI's Crabb: Is the tide turning for Asian equities?
- Wealth managers count costs of high risk clients
Min Kupfer: why Vietnam says 'good morning' to unprecedented FDI
Vietnam Holding Ltd Investment Trust chairman outlines a convergence of FDI, consumption and stock-to-GDP as priming Vietnam for an extended growth run.
- Trust Insider: Murray International gets to core of investors' dilemma
- Scottish Mortgage doubles max allocation to private equity 1
- Trust Insider: mood music changing, but not yet time to tango in Brazil
- British Empire trusts closed-ended funds to reverse decline
- Trust Insider: trusts for the new Asian tiger economies
- GCP Student Living easily beats £50m placing target
Read the latest issue of Citywire Private Office, the new online magazine, here
Brooks Macdonald’s Bennison: first RDR, then came Mifid II
When the firm’s head of North, Claire Bennison, discusses setting up the York office and reveals how, four years on, her role still revolves around changing regulation.
GAM charity football tournament: the live draw
Former Chelsea and England footballer Graeme Le Saux visits Citywire to make the draw for the tournament, where all proceeds going to Wheels for Wellbeing.
Profile: JPM Wealth MD on breaking the glass ceiling
During her tenure at JP Morgan, the private bank has changed the way it segments clients in a bid to improve focus
Bonham Carter v Carmignac on star managers and internet monsters
Mifid II product governance rules ‘will hit boutiques hardest’
CISI hires ex-IFP president Edgar as financial planning head
FSCS slashes levy on investment advisers by £14m
Aviva’s Samouilhan: Target Income eyes opportunities in volatility
St James's Place acquires Technical Connection