Rathbones’ Top 100 fund research head to depart
Rathbones’ head of fund research Mona Shah is set to depart after more than 10 years at the firm.
- FTSE 100 hands back gains as Bank turns hawkish
- Kames' top 16 World Cup debt rankings
- 7IM and LGT Vestra scoop £60m as embattled IFA shutters DFM
- Court questions 'troubling' FCA focus on junior staff
- Brooks hires James Hambro's Brookes for advice arm
- Dunedin Smaller soars on merger with star Nimmo’s trust
Dunedin Smaller soars on merger with star Nimmo’s trust
(Update) Shares in Dunedin Smaller Companies jump 8% after investment trust agrees to merge with Standard Life UK Smaller Companies Trust, run by Citywire AAA-rated fund manager Harry Nimmo.
- Ranger ‘refreshes’ as rebels get most of their men on board
- Bid frenzy keeps smaller company managers bullish
- Emerging market stress sees off Utilico Global Income 6
- Ian Cowie: is it time for me to sell Worldwide Healthcare? 15
- British Empire: Pershing’s 23% discount ‘unsustainable’
- James Carthew: Middlefield – North America with income 2
Pics from our profile of Alpha Beta's George Higginson
See all the pics from this week's profile
- Wealth firms in 'early stages' of 'complete transformation' 1
- Profile: how to go from no funds experience to head of a firm in a year 1
- Profile: how career burnout led to a family office launch
- C Hoare promises 'millennial thinking' in generational handover
- Stonehage Fleming bolsters Jersey office
- Julius Baer promotes ex-Credit Suisse duo in Guernsey arm
- Zookeepers to Bentleys: the best private bank client perks 1
- Julius Baer hires five for Scotland hub in fresh Barclays raid 7
Stonehage Fleming hires TMI partner as wealth director
Matthew Brown will help develop the wealth planning team from the firm’s London office.
CEO Tapes: Buxton to Gilbert - ‘my Glencore quandary’
Do not miss the first two minutes of this film as Richard Buxton shares how he has been challenged by a client for owning shares in a certain company.