Ryder Cup makes historic trip to Citywire: photos
The iconic Ryder Cup spent time at Citywire earlier this week thanks to global sponsor Standard Life Investments. Not everyone looked entirely comfortable next to the famous golf trophy.
- Artemis appoints third co-manager on £6.7bn Income fund
- Skandia moves £640m mandate from Invesco to Woodford
- How Scottish wealth firms are preparing for referendum
- FTSE settles near three-week high ahead of Yellen speech
- Hermes names fixed income head in newly created role
- Santander hires Schroders bond manager
- How much further could sterling fall?
- Oh yes they will...oh no they won't: what does MPC split mean for rates?
- Could outsourcing reverse the tide of boutique consolidation?
- Executive wealth firm pay rises despite shareholder voting rules
- Is M&A collapse the black swan on the horizon?
- Are CoCos now a no-no?
- Have buyers been backing the global equity winners or losers?
Saturday Papers: ECB chief softens tone on fiscal rules
And Kiev has accused Moscow of invading its territory, after Russia defied its neighbour and the international community by sending a humanitarian convoy into eastern Ukraine.
BlackRock UK Special Sits: when will we sell our star holdings?
What would prompt Roland Arnold to sell the likes of Ashtead and Howden?
Profile: Quilter Cheviot boss Baines sees more consolidation ahead
Nineteen months on from the merger of Quilter Cheviot chief executive Martin Baines says the deal is now paying dividends.
Skittish world market underplays impact of Ebola outbreak in Africa
East Anglian wealth firms enjoying today, planning for tomorrow
Lunch with Simon Walker of Quilter Cheviot
Vestra Partnership helps clients deal with life’s questions
Lunch with Bob Devine of Sturgeon Ventures
Rowan Dartington programme nurtures young potential
Lunch with Ashcourt Rowan’s Stephen Walker
Rathbones’ Winchester office engages with local youth
Lunch with GHC Capital’s Paul Harris
In Yorkshire with le Tour de France
Lunch with Andrew Main of Stratton Street Capital
Citywire charity 10k run
London to Paris riders cross the finishing line
London to Paris 2014 rider profiles: the last set from Investec, PSigma and Quilter Cheviot
Lunch with Investec’s Laura Lambie
London to Paris 2014 rider profiles: Brewin Dolphin's Stephen Jones and Andrew Lewis
Lunch with John Macmahon of Gore Browne
London to Paris 2014 rider profiles: Rathbones' James Maltin and Marcus Holden-Craufurd