Sarasin fund of funds manager Oliver Tucker departs for the Church
Sarasin has hired SG Hambros' Alistair Campbell to replace fund of funds manager Oliver Tucker, who has left to study to become a Baptist Church minister.
- Aviva promotes Lis to chief investment officer
- Alexander: independent Scotland would need Wonga-like bonds
- Lloyds takes top spot: highlights from the FOS complaints list
- Nimmo nightmare: ‘prodigious underperformance’ blamed on derivative onslaught
- Threadneedle hires Citigroup’s global macro strategy director
- Jupiter director and chair steps down to battle illness
- The founder’s dilemma: sell out or plan for succession?
- Over to you Mr Lewis: is now the time to buy Tesco again?
- The turnaround stories to back this year
- 2,000 reasons to sell US equities?
- Is the wealth industry over-reliant on regulatory consultants?
- Has London's housing market just popped?
- How much further could sterling fall?
ARC hires Schroder director to head London office
Asset Risk Consultants (ARC) has appointed Guy Christie, formerly a client director of Schroders, as director of its London office
Gervais Williams: the real reason to worry about Quindell
Citywire AA-rated manager Gervais Williams has argued that sentiment is the true danger to Quindell.
AA-rated Lofthouse: 'maverick' tobacco settlements won't stop M&A
Henderson International Income trust manager Ben Lofthouse shares his thoughts on recent developments in the tobacco sector in this video.
Profile: Quilter Cheviot boss Baines sees more consolidation ahead
Nineteen months on from the merger of Quilter Cheviot chief executive Martin Baines says the deal is now paying dividends.
Skittish world market underplays impact of Ebola outbreak in Africa
East Anglian wealth firms enjoying today, planning for tomorrow
Lunch with Simon Walker of Quilter Cheviot
Vestra Partnership helps clients deal with life’s questions
Lunch with Bob Devine of Sturgeon Ventures
Rowan Dartington programme nurtures young potential
Lunch with Ashcourt Rowan’s Stephen Walker
Rathbones’ Winchester office engages with local youth
Lunch with GHC Capital’s Paul Harris
In Yorkshire with le Tour de France
Lunch with Andrew Main of Stratton Street Capital
Citywire charity 10k run
London to Paris riders cross the finishing line
London to Paris 2014 rider profiles: the last set from Investec, PSigma and Quilter Cheviot
Lunch with Investec’s Laura Lambie
London to Paris 2014 rider profiles: Brewin Dolphin's Stephen Jones and Andrew Lewis
Lunch with John Macmahon of Gore Browne
London to Paris 2014 rider profiles: Rathbones' James Maltin and Marcus Holden-Craufurd