Is euro government bond market the next price rigging scandal?
The European Commission has opened a probe into the possible rigging of the £1 trillion supranational bond market in yet more bad news for the continent's stricken banking sector.
- FCA gives Swiss wealth firm green light for London launch
- Fined 'London Whale' boss slams 'unlawful' FCA
- The Expert View: Randgold, Berkeley and Legal & General
- Wednesday Papers: EU probes rigging of $1.5tn debt market
- Overnight Markets: US stocks edge lower after volatile session
- Fund firms fear skill shortage in complex world
- Trust Insider: why small caps have taken the lead for UK income
- Colin McLean: a behavioural guide to surviving market volatility 1
- Trust Insider: volatility tests AIC's new multi asset sector
- SCM’s Miller: why robo-advice could be the next financial scandal 1
- Under the bonnet of deVere’s new high net worth division
- Why the oil outlook could brighten faster than you think
Read the latest issue of Citywire Private Office, the new online magazine, here
FTSE hits three-year low amid global stock market rout
FTSE 100 falls further into the red after yesterday's heavy falls, as stock market rout shows no sign of slowing.
Biotech Growth: we will ride out this storm
Geoffrey Hsu of Biotech Growth Trust says the sell-off in biotechnology stocks represents a buying opportunity for long-term investors.
Central banks in the driving seat
Franck Dixmier, Global Head of Fixed Income at Allianz Global Investors, shares his views about the upcoming fixed income trends
Profile: 'what we are doing at Mosaic is Darwinian'
The changes in financial services over the last few years may leave some destitute warns Marco Sambucci of Mosaic Money Management
Hermes: the passive threat to shareholder power
Will Smith stands down from City Natural Resources trust
Vertical integration challenge: how to manage potential conflicts
Woodford calls for Glaxo break-up
Schroders’ Marriage: I'm back in a ‘nice place’
After the commodity bull, what will be the next FTSE supercycle?