Wealth Manager Performance Awards 2017: the winners revealed!
The annual Wealth Manager Investment Performance Awards were held at The Grove in Hertfordshire last week and we can reveal the winners.
- Standard Life buys Bristol IFA for regional hub
- Black Monday Memories: 15 trips down memory lane
- Cryptocurrency robo looking to raise up to £24.5 million 1
- Schroders’ AUM hits a record high of £420 billion
- Moneyfarm raises fees as it prepares for expansion
- Former Lloyds chiefs fight £550m legal claim over ‘disastrous’ HBOS bid
Black Monday Memories: Kyprianou's 'improvised self-help group'
On the 30-year anniversary of the great crash of 1987, the former Axa Framlington boss recalls what it was like being rookie fixed income manager during the extreme volatility.
- Black Monday Memories: Alan Steel told to 'duck down' 1
- Black Monday Memories: David Jacob on 'near-death' market experiences
- Black Monday Memories: RLAM's CEO on lessons from his first bear market 2
- Black Monday Memories: Hendrik du Toit saved from life as an economist!
- Black Monday Memories: Lansdown on why he didn't jump off a bridge
- Black Monday Memories: Giles Hargreave braving the storm in his battered Bentley
- Daniel Koller: biotech is heading for another blockbuster year
- Citywire launches inaugural Investment Trust Awards 4
- Alt Income: your guide to P2P & direct lending funds
- CatCo hikes reserves and eyes fund raise after hurricanes
- Worldwide Healthcare: the next big breakthrough 1
- James Carthew: there is a future for quality ‘zeros’ 2
- Axa IM launches China short duration bond fund
- Vanguard launches fresh price war with 0.3% active bond fund
- '100 days to fall out of love – a French romance'
- Jupiter launches short duration EM debt fund
- Pimco’s Balls reveals ‘innovative’ additions to $9bn bond fund
- AA-rated Flood on gov't bonds: 'the maths doesn't add up'
Read the latest issue of Citywire Private Office, the new online magazine, here
Wealth Manager Retreat 2017: size isn't everything
We asked our delegates at the Wealth Manager Retreat what they think about the recent wave of consolidation in the industry.
Profile: Rathbone's Newcastle boss on the road to £1bn
Starting from zero assets on day one, Rathbone's Newcastle team now looks after just over £400 million in clients money