RDR’s two-year report card: has it achieved its objectives?
Almost two years since the reforms were introduced there are mixed feelings in the industry when it comes to deciding whether the regulation has met its objectives.
- FCA: the three risks facing wealth management industry 1
- Smart Beta Retreat: check out all the pics from day one
- NewSmith launches top European Ucits fund into UK
- VAM hires ex-Barclays Wealth marketing head for wealth push
- Aviva seeks slice of Gars pie with December income launch
- Neptune to close China & Russia special sits funds
- Can technology bring wealth management fees back to earth?
- How demographics will shape our future
- What next for star manager boutiques?
- How the Stonehage-Fleming merger will work
- Where will the special dividends come from next?
- Andrew Wilson: bring on the creative destruction
- Easyjet's easy profit: How big is the investment opportunity?
Tumbling oil price drags down FTSE
Opec's refusal to cut production continues to take toll on oil-heavy FTSE 100.
China's historic chapter, the Europe opportunity & poor bank culture
This week’s Investment Pulse looks at opportunities in European equities, the impact of the new Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect and the issues facing the UK banking sector.
Opportunities in UK small caps
Richard Bullas, portfolio manager of the Franklin UK Smaller Companies fund, and leading wealth managers talk about the current outlook for UK small caps and the benefit of going lower down the market cap
Profile: The godfather of fund-of-hedge-funds on the sector's future
When Dixon Boardman started 26 years ago ‘there were 600 hedge funds and only 100 had $100 million – it was not even a cottage industry,’
A Midlands first for Wealth Manager
Rathbones’ Philip Gent and Oliver Pearson-Lund: Keeping the team together for two decades
Westbury Private Clients: boosting headcount but still a boutique
Gibralter Financial Services lunch
Meet Wealth Manager’s latest recruit: Suzie Bliss
Talking about sustainability with RBC Wealth Management’s Jamie Hayes
Wealth Manager celebrates another successful retreat
Coffee with Rebecca Davidson of Ingenious AM
Why wealth management is booming in the Midlands
Six months in the life of Charles Stanley’s new Cardiff office
How Thesis is evolving in a changing environment
Lunch with Toby Carpenter of Psigma
Why Brooks Macdonald prides itself on recruiting, training & retaining graduates
Citywire North brings region’s wealth managers together
Back to school and back to business
Skittish world market underplays impact of Ebola outbreak in Africa
East Anglian wealth firms enjoying today, planning for tomorrow
Lunch with Simon Walker of Quilter Cheviot