Rathbones and Smith & Williamson in £55bn merger talks
(Update) Rathbones confirms it is in merger talks with Smith & Williamson in a deal that would create a £55 billion wealth giant.
- Former Brewin director launches Home Counties boutique
- Why Henderson Alternative thinks biotech is still cheap
- European ETFs attract record $74bn in first half
- Manager of Pictet's €4 billion Robotics fund exits
- The Expert View: Kingfisher, Hikma and Allied Minds
- Child genius wants to be a wealth adviser 1
- Why we're only at start of powerful Asian bull market
- A lack of creativity is holding back wealth management 3
- SJP: how to make huge profits from your own funds 14
- SEI: UK wealth management at a 'crossroads' 3
- Back office data harvesting raises client confidentiality fears 2
- How ready are you for Mifid II?
- How India Capital Growth plans to narrow its discount
- VinaCapital Vietnam issues maiden dividend
- Investment Trust Watch: Foreign & Colonial splashes the cash
- Foresight Solar warms to overseas buys
- Acorn Income managers hail small caps but shun risky bonds
- Invesco bond heavyweights warn over high yield rally
- Veteran ETF duo confirms 'white label' platform plans
- BMO launches trio of enhanced income ETFs
- BlackRock launches floating rate bond ETF
- CEO Tapes: factor investment - the only certainty is uncertainty
- ETF health check: testing the pulse of June 2016's hottest launches
- Four wealth managers on the role of ETFs
Read the latest issue of Citywire Private Office, the new online magazine, here
FTSE slides and gold jumps after Spain attacks
Broad-based sell-off sees only a handful of FTSE 100 stocks escape the red, as investors look to safe havens like gold.
On the Road Challenge: snowboarding with Rathbones' Klemme
Suzie Bliss snowboards at the Hemel Hempstead SnowCentre with Camilla Klemme from Rathbones.
Profile: a Williams de Broe vet on striking out from Investec
Laurence Boyle and his team became ‘somewhat of an oddity’ within Investec after joining via its acquisition of Williams de Broë