The 10 biggest hounds in Tilney Bestinvest's dog fund study
Of the £23 billion held in the 60 funds featured in Tilney Bestinvest's annual Dog fund study the 10 biggest account for a little less than £18 billion.
- Euro crisis reignites as Greece vows to end ‘catastrophic austerity’
- Jupiter tipped to outperform in income hungry world
- Footballers face bankruptcy from HMRC clampdown 2
- Insight hires Aviva's David Hillier for multi-asset team
- Baillie Gifford's Krzeczkowski returns to Turcan Connell for quant role
- M&G Global basics shrinks by £1.8bn in 14 months
- Regional expansion: the key to a successful branch network
- What will a Chinese Fatca mean for financial institutions?
- The growing issue of social media for wealth managers
- Corporate or sovereign: how does the ECB stimulate from here?
- What next for the Swiss franc after euro shock?
- Are regulatory costs stifling start-ups?
- What does 2015 hold for dividends?
Walker Crips strengthens Birmingham office
Neal Stevens is joining from EFG Harris Allday as an investment manager.
Potential US rate rise, cheap oil & the Europe opportunity
This week we analyse the implications of a possible rise in US interest rates, the impact of cheap oil and the European equity opportunity.
How Abenomics drives corporate profits?
Chris Taylor, Investment Director & Head of Research, summarises his views on the power of Abenomics and how he believes corporate profits can rescue Japan
Profile: DIY investing is biggest threat to industry, says Whitechurch
The industry is at risk of pushing potential investors down the DIY route unless it does more to make its services accessible says the Whitechurch Securities boss
Events Diary 2015
One year on, how is Bristol’s Alpha PM progressing?
What next for the South West’s wealth managers?
Catering to Bournemouth’s affluent investors
Henderson Rowe’s Fahie: Backing the personal touch
Wealth Manager Christmas jumper lunch
Where is Smart Beta heading in 2015?
Structured credit points the way ahead for Vestra Wealth’s Lakshmanan
Citywire’s Alternative Ucits Retreat caters to a multinational audience
A Midlands first for Wealth Manager
Rathbones’ Philip Gent and Oliver Pearson-Lund: Keeping the team together for two decades
Westbury Private Clients: boosting headcount but still a boutique
Gibralter Financial Services lunch
Meet Wealth Manager’s latest recruit: Suzie Bliss
Talking about sustainability with RBC Wealth Management’s Jamie Hayes
Wealth Manager celebrates another successful retreat
Coffee with Rebecca Davidson of Ingenious AM
Why wealth management is booming in the Midlands