GAM integrates wealth and investment arms in restructure
The restructure is designed to ‘reinvigorate’ GAM's wealth and investment propositions.
- London & Capital director to lead new family office
- Regional Stars Awards 2017: Midlands shortlist revealed
- SLI posts £0.7bn outflow as interest in Gars tumbles 40%
- Jupiter to cut £13m 'box profit' in fund pricing switch 2
- Coutts to spend £20m a year on digital investment
- RBS leads FTSE lower as losses balloon to £7bn
- How to address the needs of vulnerable clients 1
- Tainted by scandal: how to approach crisis-hit investments 2
- How wealth firms can wire into the Silicon Roundabout crowd
- Twilight for QE in the land of Rising Sun
- The 'art' of suitability poses 'serious' issues for wealth firms
- Will the year of the Rooster be a new dawn for China?
James Henderson's HOT trades post-Brexit
James Henderson, the manager of the Henderson Opportunities Trust has been finding opportunities to invest since the summer, especially in the pharmaceuticals sector.
- Bankers trust to cut UK stocks amid Brexit uncertainty
- Chris Mills attempts to pinch Strategic Equity Capital
- Trust Insider: is Polar Healthcare catching dividend fever?
- Witan appoints new emerging markets manager
- Why this wealth firm launched an investment trust
- Trust Insider: yield drives interest amid slow issuance
Read the latest issue of Citywire Private Office, the new online magazine, here
Brewin Dolphin pays Michael Gove £15k for speech
DFM Brewin Dolphin paid former Conservative leadership campaigner Michael Gove £15,000 for a three hour speech at a staff conference.
Big City Bright Future
Big City Bright Future, the brainchild of BlackRock, is a three-week work experience programme for school leavers looking to forge a career in the City.
Mixed Assets Magazine: Jupiter's Distribution Fund Range managers explain why Mixed Assets make sense in 2017
The managers of the Jupiter Distribution Fund range share their views on today's equity and bond markets, revealing how investors can prepare themselves for the next phase of the market cycle.
A VIEW FROM THE DESK
Rising stock dispersion does not mean investors are ignoring macro risks
It has been a tough five years or so for active equity managers in the US. In the main, correlation between different stocks has been high and the dispersion low.
Profile: change is the only constant for Quilter Cheviot
This is not the first time we have profiled David Miller, but at the time of his previous appearance his company looked very different.