Damp squib or frontal attack? 15 voices on the FCA funds study
We highlight 15 top views on the Financial Conduct Authority's eagerly awaited final report into the asset management industry.
- Seven key takeaways from the FCA's investment review
- Analysts warn ‘all-in fee biggest risk to the industry’
- Deutsche Bank WM hires ex-Coutts CEO Morley as UK boss
- FCA report: consultants' warn on 'cookie-cutter solutions'
- FCA plan will add 5 days to fund compliance workload 1
- Hargreaves & SJP shares hit by FCA funds clampdown
- Why this ex-UBS private banker blew the whistle
- The time has come for innovative fund fees
- How should research be priced in a post-Mifid II world? 1
- Can refundable performance fees work?
- The trials and tribulations of living through M&A
- Diary of a digital investor: Nutmeg's first investment review 4
- Schroder AsiaPacific cuts management fee
- Alliance Trust manager: this is the hardest market in decades 1
- Activist Third Point takes aim at 'staid' Nestle
- Monks poised to issue shares after stellar year
- Scottish Mortgage shunned Uber after company threatened journalist 2
- Ranger starts arbitration over collapsed lender 1
- Lyxor slashes fees on European ETFs by more than 50%
- Crazy in ETF love? New study imagines bottling star quality
- Lyxor slashes fees on 10-strong sector ETF range
- Perfect blend: how seven DFMs mix active and passive strategies
- Invesco PowerShares lists US value ETF
- Coombs: 'blunt tool' passive beta no use for risks ahead
Read the latest issue of Citywire Private Office, the new online magazine, here
FCA seeks to ban fund manager 'box profits'
The watchdog said in its asset management study it was looking to prohibit 'box profiting' by fund management firms.
CEO tapes 2: the right way to pay fund managers
In second part of our latest CEO series, seven fund bosses lift the lid on how they pay managers.
A VIEW FROM THE DESK
Argentina’s century bond: much ado about nothing
Century bonds in EM are rare and they grab the headlines, especially when issued by a credit that has defaulted many (many) times, like Argentina.
Profile: Rathbones' fund boss on spotting emerging talent
A great fund manager is really easy to spot, says Mike Webb, chief executive of Rathbones Unit Trust Management