Wealth Manager - the site for professional investment managers
Virtual Portfolio | Print page
To provide a high level of dividends and capital appreciation over the long-term from a focused and internationally diversified portfolio of securities outside the UK.
The management fee equals to 0.75% of net assets. In accordance with the Directors policy on the allocation of expenses between income and capital, in each financial year 75% of the management fee payable is expected to be charged to capital and the remaining 25% to income.