Activist trust investor says UK ‘micro cap’ funds must do well
Closed-end fund investor Nick Greenwood says UK ‘micro-cap’ investment trusts should benefit from stockmarket recovery, but if not his Miton Global Opportunities trust is ready to press for action.
- David Stevenson: Triple Point tees up digital infrastructure fund & my fibres are tingling 5
- JPM Cazenove: We missed Scottish Mortgage but did OK! 3
- James Carthew: Schroders steers old Woodford trust towards British opportunity 3
- Trust Watch: The old Patient recovers plus ‘cheap’ USA star 1
- Baillie Gifford: Hold or fold? Is it time to pocket huge gains? 23
- ‘Strong managers, cheap shares’: Winterflood unveils trust tips for 2021 10